1. A new moon is rising. | |
新的月之勢力正興起 | |
2. This is necessary. | |
這是必需的 | |
3. Ignorant thralls. | |
無知的奴隸 | |
4. Bring down the sun. | |
讓陽光無力 | |
5. They leave me no choice. | |
他們逼我的 | |
6. Deny me no longer. | |
不再拒絕我 | |
7. Blind to the truth. | |
盲目的真相 | |
8. No more lies. | |
無須欺瞞 | |
9. Chosen of the moon. | |
吾乃月所選之人 | |
10. They would not listen. | |
他們不會留神 | |
11. I will be heard. | |
我將被注意 | |
12. Dusk approaches. | |
暗夜將臨 | |
13. Follow no false light. | |
跟隨真實的光 | |
14. I cannot turn back. | |
我不能回頭 | |
15. The moon also rises. | |
月量同樣會升起 | |
16. My eyes are open. | |
我眼觀四面 | |
17. I speak only truth. | |
我只闡述事實 | |
18. They could not break me. | |
無法打敗我 | |
19. Embrace the night. | |
擁抱夜晚 | |
20. A man, a woman and a yordle walk into the sun... They die. Because it burns them alive. | |
男人,女人,還有個約爾德人走進太陽中...他們死了. 因為太陽燃燒他們的生命. | |
21. Knock, knock. Who's there? The moon... it's far away. You were alone the whole time. | |
敲敲,誰在那? 是月亮...好遠.你總是孤孤單單的. (敲門笑話) | |
22. They called me a heretic, now they are dead. | |
說我是異教徒的傢伙們,他們都掛了 | |
23. The moon will rise. The night will last forever. | |
月亮將起.夜晚將永遠降臨 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Diana 黛安娜 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言