1. Death to all betrayers. | |
死亡給所有的背叛者 | |
2. Traitors! | |
背叛者們 | |
3. It is time. | |
時候到了 | |
4. You will never suffer enough! | |
妳永遠不會吃夠足夠的痛苦 | |
5. We see their guilt. | |
我們看到他們的罪 | |
6. Bleed, betrayer! | |
淌血,背叛者 | |
7. You are condemned. | |
譴責你 | |
8. You have earned your fate. | |
你用盡了你的運氣 | |
9. So your treachery ends. | |
所以你以背叛為終結 | |
10. Pluck them from their reverie. | |
拉出他們的妄想 | |
11. Know your folly. | |
知道你的愚蠢 | |
12. Your death has been ordained. | |
你的死亡已經注定 | |
13. We will claim you. | |
我們將會稱呼你 | |
14. Be judged. | |
法官 | |
15. Our spear shall find you. | |
我們的矛將會發現你 | |
16. We have no mercy. | |
我們沒有憐憫 | |
17. They disgust us. | |
它們厭惡我們 | |
18. None can evade us. | |
不能逃避我們 | |
19. Retribution approaches. | |
懲罰 | |
20. Accept no contrition. | |
不接受懺悔 | |
21. We shall pierce their treasonous hearts. | |
我們將會刺穿他們背叛的心 | |
22. We are vengeance. | |
我們復仇 | |
23. All things have consequence. | |
所有的事都有因果 | |
24. One thought drives us. | |
一個念頭驅使我們 | |
25. Promises must be kept. | |
承諾必須堅持 | |
26. We are set in motion. | |
我們盤算運行 | |
27. We can be anywhere. | |
我們能夠在任何地方 | |
28. What is started will be finished. | |
怎麼樣的開始將有怎麼樣的盡頭 | |
29. Our task is unending. | |
我們的任務無止境 | |
30. Kalista... yes, that was our name. | |
Kalista... 是的,那是我們的名字 | |
31. Our hatred burns cold. | |
我們的仇恨燒盡寒冷 | |
32. We never rest. | |
我們從不休息 | |
33. Know our pain, know our truth. | |
知道我們的計畫,知道我們的真理 | |
34. The wounds of betrayal never heal. | |
背叛的傷口永遠無法治癒 | |
35. We remain true to our purpose. | |
我們忠於我們的初衷 | |
36. We go where we are needed. | |
我們去各處只因我們都需要 | |
37. Nothing shall turn us from our path. | |
我們的道路不會偏離正軌 | |
38. We are called elsewhere. | |
我們在其他的地方被稱為 | |
39. We - I - must remember. | |
我們 - 我 - 必須記得 | |
40. Trust... is a weapon. | |
信任... 是武器 | |
41. Nothing is more heinous than treachery. | |
沒有什麼比背叛還令人髮指 | |
42. We began as one. | |
我們開始為一體 | |
43. Back to back, we stood. | |
背靠背,我們站著 | |
44. We had a name once. | |
我們再次有個名字 | |
45. We trusted. | |
我們信任 | |
46. Why? | |
為什麼? | |
47. This land was so beautiful... | |
這片土地如此漂亮 | |
48. There will be no escape - I said no escape! | |
這裡將無處可逃 - 我說無處可逃! | |
49. We act as one - two - three - cease this! | |
我們將會作為1-2-3 -停止! | |
50. Nothing shall distract - hey, hey hey! | |
沒有任何轉移-喂,喂 喂! | |
51. We are not finished with you! | |
我們和你還未結束。 | |
52. Return our spear! | |
回來吧我們的茅 | |
53. You will be taken! | |
你將會被標記 | |
54. You could never bear our burden! | |
你將無法承受我們的負荷 | |
55. Let's see how many spears you can endure! | |
我們來看看你能承受多少隻茅 | |
56. Soft are the targets of our spears today! | |
今天我們的茅的目標是絞爛 | |
57. Serpent, we sense your disgrace. | |
蛇,我們感受到你的羞恥 | |
58. You too shall have a blade in your back, snake. | |
你也應該有刀刃在你的背部,蛇 | |
59. No such snake shall go unpunished. | |
這樣的蛇沒有不受制裁的道理 | |
60. We taste your anger, Graves. | |
我們嚐到你的憤怒,葛雷夫 | |
61. Graves, you have only to speak our name. | |
葛雷夫,你只能說我們的名字 | |
62. Give in to your hate, Graves. | |
給你你的憤怒,葛雷夫 | |
63. You toy with powers you do not comprehend, Deathsinger. | |
你玩弄權力,甚至不理解,死亡歌手 | |
64. Death is not solely your purview, Karthus. | |
死亡不單只是你的範圍,卡爾瑟斯 | |
65. Only a fool would embrace death, Karthus. | |
只有蠢蛋會擁抱死亡,卡爾瑟斯 | |
66. We see the course of your deception, Ice Witch. | |
我們看見你詭計的過程,冰巫 | |
67. Your duplicity ends here, Lissandra. | |
你的表裡不一到此為止,黎珊卓 | |
68. We see through you, Ice Witch. | |
我們看穿你,冰巫 | |
69. Twisted Fate, your hour approaches. | |
逆命,你靠近的時刻 | |
70. You are a vile betrayer, Cardmaster! | |
你是個卑鄙的背叛者,卡牌大師 | |
71. There is no loss greater than betrayal, Varus. | |
沒有什麼比背叛失去更多,法洛士 | |
72. Your retribution lacks aim, Varus. | |
你的懲罰(復仇)缺乏目標,法洛士 | |
73. You have pledged yourself to a false agent, Varus. | |
你奉信你自己虛假的心,法洛士 | |
74. Weep! | |
哭泣! | |
75. Die! | |
死! | |
76. Suffer! | |
痛苦! | |
77. Fall! | |
落下! | |
78. Find them! | |
找到他們! | |
79. Be our eyes! | |
透過我們的眼! | |
80. Go! | |
走! | |
81. Seek! | |
追求! | |
82. No respite! | |
沒有喘息! | |
83. Now! | |
現在! | |
84. Crawl! | |
爬! | |
85. To our side. | |
我們身邊 | |
86. It is your turn. | |
輪到你了 | |
87. Hurt them. | |
傷害他們 | |
88. Claim your due. | |
確認你的應得 | |
89. We have heard your plea. | |
我們聽到你們的請求 | |
90. Our retribution shall be swift. | |
我們的報應將會迅速 | |
91. Blood seals our pact. | |
血保密著我們的協議 | |
92. Our fates are intertwined. | |
我們的命運交織在一起 | |
93. Do not forsake us, as he did. | |
別拋棄我們,當它死亡 | |
94. The oath has been taken. | |
誓言已經執行 | |
95. Vengeance is at hand. | |
復仇在眼前 | |
96. The pact is made. | |
協議成立 | |
97. We are one now. | |
我們現在合而為一 | |
98. Our will is one. | |
我們將合而為一 | |
99. Yes! Punish the betrayers! | |
是的! 懲罰這些背叛者 | |
100. Our instincts align. | |
我們的本能逐一實行 | |
101. You strengthen us. | |
你強化我們 | |
102. You share in our success. | |
你分享著我們的成功 | |
103. We will remember your loyalty. | |
我們將記住你的忠誠度 | |
104. You shall be avenged. | |
你要報仇 | |
105. Your killers will be punished. | |
你的殺手將會受到懲罰 | |
106. We shall bring your killers to their knees. | |
我們將會帶回你的殺手下跪 | |
107. It is not yet your time. | |
這還不是你的時間 | |
108. They shall not have you. | |
他們將不會有你 | |
109. Our bond preserves you. | |
我們的靈魂鎖鏈繫節著你 | |
110. Turncoats, oath breakers and betrayers... we hate them all. | |
叛徒們,捨棄誓言的背叛者們... 我們恨透它們的一切 | |
111. The blood of kith and kin stains their hands. | |
朋友和家人的血弄髒他們的手 (kith 朋友 kin 家人) | |
112. There can be no justice. Only revenge. | |
這裡沒有正義,只有復仇 | |
113. Familiar suffering... we know this place. | |
摯友的痛苦... 我們知道這個地方 | |
114. The dead feel not the cold. | |
死感受不到寒冷 | |
115. Know that we shall return. | |
知道我們將會回去 | |
116. We must attend to other matters. | |
我們必須關注其它物質 | |
117. You shall aid our cause, dragon. | |
你應該幫助我們的事業,龍 | |
118. Serpents are creatures of betrayal. | |
蛇是背叛的生物 | |
119. Bring the dragon down. | |
把龍擊落 | |
120. Abomination! | |
厭惡! | |
121. The Baron must die. | |
巴龍必須死 | |
122. We trust nothing to chance. | |
我們相信任何機會 | |
123. We are always aware. | |
我們總是察覺四周 | |
124. We watch. | |
我們觀察 | |
125. Foul sorcery shall not deter us. | |
卑鄙的魔法將不能阻止我們 | |
126. We will not be impeded. | |
我們不會被阻礙 | |
127. We will not be at the mercy of those who hide behind magic. | |
我們將不會憐憫那些受到隱藏在背後的魔術擺布的人 | |
128. Our need goes deeper than blood. | |
我們需要比血液更深入 | |
129. As they weaken, so shall we grow stronger. | |
當它們虛弱,我們將更壯大 | |
130. Feed our cause. | |
養活我們的事業 | |
131. Once, he was a noble king, until grief overcame his reason. | |
從前,它曾是高尚的君王,直到悲痛征服它的理性 | |
132. In the end, it was not his blade that stole our lives. | |
直到最後那不是他的到甚至偷走我們的生活 | |
133. As once it symbolized hope, so now shall it incite despair! | |
它帶來過希望,也因此現在它帶來絕望 | |
134. Its edge is keen as the spear's tip. | |
它銳利的邊緣可以做為茅的一角 | |
135. So shall others feel the bite of steel. | |
所以其他人感到咬了一口鋼鐵 | |
136. This sharpens our focus. | |
磨練我們的集中力 | |
137. Our spears heed no armor. | |
我們的茅不服任何盔甲 | |
138. Nothing can protect them from our retribution. | |
沒有任何能夠保護它們從我們的復仇 | |
139. We will pierce their souls. | |
我們將刺穿它們的靈魂 | |
140. Our spears are precise. | |
我們的茅精準 | |
141. We never miss. | |
我們從未失誤 | |
142. Our aim does not falter. | |
我們目標不會動搖 | |
143. The pact remains unfulfilled! | |
協議依然沒有成立! | |
144. Bind us! | |
綁定我們! | |
145. We are unbound! | |
我們未綁定! | |
146. Thus is our vengeance exacted. | |
因此我們復仇確切 | |
147. Your pain is no more than a trifle to us. | |
你的痛苦並不會比一件小事給得更多 | |
148. Feel our hate. | |
感受我們的恨意 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Kalista 克黎思妲 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言