1. I do your bidding... for now. | |
我將暫時服從你的吩咐。 | |
2. Begone, vile magicks! | |
這些討厭的魔法,給我滾開! | |
3. I will punish their imprudence. | |
我要懲罰他們的輕率之舉。 | |
4. Reckless mages. | |
可惡的法師們! | |
5. I will end this misuse of magic. | |
我將終結魔法的濫用。 | |
6. They will know my remorse! | |
他們會嘗到我的悔恨的! | |
7. Do you want to see twisted? | |
你想見識下什麼是扭曲?! | |
8. This power... I cannot control! | |
這股力量……我無法控制! | |
9. Torment me no longer! | |
別再折磨我了! | |
10. To rest... if only I could. | |
如果我能休息就好了。 | |
11. This life was not meant to be. | |
這條命早已偏離了命運的軌跡。 | |
12. You should not defy nature! | |
你無法忤逆自然! | |
13. There is no escape. | |
沒有地方可以安生! | |
14. I once had peace. | |
我也曾擁有過安寧。 | |
15. Return me to the forest... | |
把我放回森林裡去! | |
16. I would end this burden, but it always returns. | |
我也試圖終結過這困擾,但它總會捲土重來。 | |
17. Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten. (chomp) | |
自然,才是平衡最真實的形態。一邊吃,一邊避免被吃掉。 | |
18. Animals are lazy. We plants produce our own food. (chomp) | |
動物們都是懶貨!我們植物都是自己生產食物的。 | |
19. Is this what they call getting stomped? Hahaha! | |
這就是人們所說的“被蹂躪”麼? | |
20. Nature can be a real mother. Hahaha! | |
自然才是真正的母親.. | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Maokai 茂凱 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言