1. Tactical decision, summoner! | |
正確的戰術決策啊,召喚師! | |
2. Illuminate the enemy! | |
把敵人點亮! | |
3. Banish the shadows! | |
黑暗退散! | |
4. Light'em up! | |
點著他們! | |
5. Focus on the battle. | |
把注意力放在戰鬥上。 | |
6. With superior tactics. | |
憑藉卓越的戰術。 | |
7. I never think about losing. | |
我從未想過輸。 | |
8. I'll look into it. | |
我會查看的。 | |
9. Going! | |
來了! | |
10. I love it when a plan comes together. | |
事事按著計畫走什麼的我最喜歡了。 | |
11. Lighting the way. | |
照亮道路。 | |
12. We can do this. | |
我們能行。 | |
13. Stay positive. | |
要保持樂觀。 | |
14. Bright decision! | |
光明的決定! | |
15. Double rainbow? What does it mean?... | |
雙彩虹?這意味著?.... | |
16. Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it? | |
呐,“雙彩虹”是一種由陽光照射在空氣中的小水滴上而形成七彩光譜的光學現象。這個解釋行嗎? | |
17. Light mage? I'm just an ordinary mage. | |
光明法師?我只是個普通的魔法使。(cos 霧雨魔理沙) | |
18. Shhh! I'm charging my laser... | |
噓!我在蓄鐳射...(cos 七龍珠西魯) | |
19. With your power level, I suggest you forfeit instead. | |
以你現在的戰鬥力,我建議你還是逃吧。(cos 七龍珠) | |
20. In the name of Demacia, I will punish you! | |
替蒂瑪西亞行道,警惡懲奸! (cos 美少女戰士) | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Lux 拉克絲 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言