1. They will fear the wild. | |
他們將懼怕叢林(的一切) | |
2. Claw or spear, your end's the same. | |
用爪或者矛,你的下場都一樣。 | |
3. Mmm, the taste of coward. | |
恩,懦夫的味道 | |
4. Nidalee hisses. | |
(噓聲) | |
5. We'll prey on the civilized. | |
我們將會有捕食的文明 | |
6. I'll show these house cats real claws. | |
我會顯示給這些家貓們看什麼是爪子。 | |
7. The untamed know no fear. | |
未馴化的沒有恐懼。 | |
8. I will guide you. | |
我會指引你。 | |
9. Let me... show you the way. | |
讓我……幫你帶路。 | |
10. On the prowl. | |
徘徊隱匿。 | |
11. You call this civilized? | |
你說這就是有教化。 | |
12. You cannot cage me, Summoner. | |
你困不住我,召喚師。 | |
13. Instincts guide my steps. | |
本能引領我的腳步。 | |
14. Did I mention it's mating season? | |
我有提到過配對季節到了嗎? | |
15. Here mousy, mousy, mousy... | |
這邊啊,小鼠小鼠小老鼠…… | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Nidalee 奈德麗 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言