1. To the Fields of Justice! | |
去正義之地! | |
2. Victory awaits! | |
勝利在望! | |
3. Accursed villains. | |
可憎的惡棍 | |
4. Battle the infamy. | |
惡名的戰鬥 | |
5. I will lead the charge. | |
我帶頭衝鋒! | |
6. Vile scourge. | |
邪惡的災禍。 | |
7. The scoundrels will pay! | |
惡黨將會頷首! | |
8. I will fight as long as I stand! | |
我站故我戰 | |
9. Justice, by law, or by sword. | |
由法律或劍規定的正義 | |
10. What we do is right! | |
我們作做的是正確的 | |
11. We are the vanguard. | |
我們是先鋒 | |
12. Show them the strength of Demacia! | |
給他們看看德馬西亞之力 | |
13. Forge onward! | |
鏗鏘向前! | |
14. For Demacia. | |
為了蒂瑪西亞! | |
15. In the King's name. | |
以國王的名義! | |
16. I bring justice. | |
我帶來正義! | |
17. Fear not, I'm coming. | |
別怕,我來了! | |
18. To protect our land. | |
護我家園! | |
19. I stand ready. | |
準備妥當! | |
20. This world needs hope. | |
這世界需要希望 | |
21. Never forget why we fight! | |
別忘記我們為何而戰 | |
22. Demacia marches as one. | |
德馬西亞統一此地 | |
23. We fight for those who cannot. | |
我們能戰所不能 | |
24. Our deeds shape the future. | |
我們的事跡塑造未來 | |
25. Fear is the first of many foes. | |
恐懼是萬敵之首 | |
26. Keep faith in yourself. | |
堅守你的信念 | |
27. Be bold; be just! | |
大膽 秉公 | |
28. Our courage must never waver. | |
我們的勇氣絕不動搖 | |
29. I've got a lot of weight on my shoulders! | |
全身重量聚在我的肩上 | |
30. Hey, look, I'm holding the world up! | |
喂 看看 我在頂起整個世界 | |
31. I could do this for hours. Really. | |
我可以做一小時這個 真的 | |
32. Come forth, you will find honor in death. | |
放馬過來,你會死的很光榮。 | |
33. The glory of Demacia will never fade. | |
德馬西亞的榮譽永不消退 | |
34. No matter your numbers, I will not yield. | |
不管有多少人 我不會屈服的 | |
35. Darius, eat your heart out. | |
達瑞斯 吃走你的心(指你沒良心) | |
36. Darius, you are a butcher, not a general. | |
達瑞斯 你是個屠夫而不是將軍 | |
37. Extend the hand of Noxus, pull back a stump. | |
要伸長諾城之手 就把他從樹洞中拉出來 | |
38. Seven-thousand-and-two... oh, I didn't see you standing there. | |
七百零二 噢 我沒看到你在這 | |
39. Demacia... | |
德馬西亞 | |
40. Break their ranks! | |
打斷他們陣形 | |
41. I will not falter! | |
我不會顫抖 | |
42. Charge! | |
沖呀 | |
43. Forward! | |
前進 | |
44. Stay resolute! | |
堅定 | |
45. Demacia! | |
德馬西亞 | |
46. Hold fast! | |
堅定 | |
47. Justice! | |
正義 | |
48. For the cause! | |
這是報應 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Garen 蓋倫 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言