1. The guilty will know agony. | |
有罪之人將會嘗到痛苦 | |
2. No forgiveness. | |
沒有饒恕 | |
3. They will know regret. | |
她們會感到後悔的 | |
4. No turning back. | |
沒有回頭路了 | |
5. Face oblivion. | |
遺忘吧 | |
6. My arrows always find their marks. | |
我的箭總是會找到他們的印記 | |
7. Deliver them to their end. | |
讓他們看見他們的終焉 | |
8. Pity those who cross me. | |
可憐那些越過我的人 | |
9. Beware a man with nothing to lose. | |
小心無所畏懼的人 | |
10. My purpose is clear. | |
我的目標很明顯了 | |
11. My work is not done. | |
我的工作還未結束 | |
12. I'm on borrowed time. | |
我需要更多的時間 | |
13. Give me a target. | |
給我個目標 | |
14. I am forsaken. | |
我是被遺棄的 | |
15. Bloodshed carries a price. | |
你所流的血就是代價 | |
16. Only cowards flee their fate. | |
只有懦夫才會逃離他們的命運 | |
17. There is no salvation. | |
已經沒有救贖了 | |
18. I do what I must. | |
我盡我的職責 | |
19. You'd like some real amusement? Come closer. | |
你想要一點娛樂??靠近點 | |
20. When you dance with death, lead. | |
讓我帶你去與死神共舞吧 | |
21. The cost of your life is one arrow. | |
你的生命就只值一根箭 | |
22. Pain is my gift to you. | |
痛苦就是我所給予你的禮物 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Varus 法洛士 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言