1. So much untapped power! | |
未開發的力量還真不少! | |
2. Imprisoned no longer. | |
不再被囚禁 (背景) | |
3. Jealous fools. | |
一堆眼紅的笨蛋 (參考背景故事) | |
4. I will not be restrained. | |
我不會再被限制住了 (參考背景故事) | |
5. This is what I live for. | |
這就是我活下去的目的 | |
6. Run, playthings. | |
運行吧,玩具 (球球攻擊) | |
7. They are nothing to me. | |
對我而言,對方不值一提 | |
8. Such power! | |
如此力量! | |
9. I am in control. | |
一切皆在我的掌握中 | |
10. By force of will. | |
憑藉著意志之力 | |
11. Let them try to stop me. | |
就讓人們試著阻止我吧 | |
12. My potential is limitless. | |
無限的潛力 | |
13. A whole world to toy with. | |
整個世界不過是我的玩物 | |
14. More! I can be so much more! | |
更強!我能夠更強! | |
15. People fear what they cannot understand. | |
人們畏懼他們所無法理解的事物 | |
16. This power is mine to command. | |
這股力量遵守我的命令 | |
17. Easily. | |
輕而易舉 | |
18. And they said I lacked balance. Ha! | |
而人們說我缺乏平衡感.哈! | |
19. See? Absolute control. | |
瞧?絕對的掌控 | |
20. Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime. | |
強大的力量可真好玩!你應該找個時間來嘗試一下 | |
21. A legion couldn't stop me. What chance do you have? | |
一個軍團都無法阻止我了,你認為你有機會打敗我嗎? | |
22. They won't even come close. | |
他們想靠近我都不能 | |
23. I am untouchable. | |
你們是惹不起我 | |
24. Barriers exist to be broken. | |
屏障是要被打破而存在 | |
25. Power without limit. | |
無窮無際的力量 | |
26. I love to watch them fly. | |
我喜歡看他們飛起來的樣子 | |
27. I will not hold back. | |
我不會再回頭了(背景故事) | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Syndra 星朵拉 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言