1. Timeto troll! | |
來搗亂吧! | |
2. Smashing! | |
粉碎 | |
3. I'll show them frostbite. | |
我會給他們凍瘡/寒咬(q技) | |
4. This will only hurt... a lot! | |
會有少少痛喔.......很多! | |
5. C'mon, entertain me. | |
來呀 娛樂一下我 | |
6. They crossed the wrong troll. | |
他們走錯了戳(路) | |
7. Tonight, I'm feeling greedy. | |
今晚我會很貪婪 | |
8. You can never bash something too many times. | |
你不能打爛很多東西 | |
9. I'm gonna knock 'em dead. | |
我要弄他死 | |
10. Nobody trespasses in my town. | |
沒人能侵占我的小鎮 | |
11. They're ruining my good mood! | |
他們破壞我的好興致 | |
12. Woops! Did I break something? | |
噢斯! 我打爛了什麼嗎? | |
13. I'm the troll with the plan. | |
我有計畫地戳 | |
14. Time to start an ice age. | |
要時候進入冰河時期了 | |
15. I like my human with a bit of spice. | |
我喜歡有香料的人 | |
16. The Freljord is mine! | |
弗雷爾卓德是我的啦 | |
17. I'm troll judge, troll jury, and execu... troll! | |
我是戳人法官,戳人陪審團 和戳人犯 | |
18. King of trolls, coming through. | |
巨魔之王要來了 | |
19. I'm not ugly, but they're about to be! | |
我不醜,但他們快要(變醜)了 | |
20. Ohoho, they look angry! | |
厚厚,他們看起來很生氣 | |
21. Not troll chief, troll king. King! | |
不是巨魔長官,是巨魔王 王呀! | |
22. The trolls are going to war! | |
巨魔要打仗了 | |
23. Have you seen this thing? Like really close. | |
有沒有看過這東西 近一點看 | |
24. Troll with the biggest club gets to be king. That's the rule! | |
有大棒的巨魔為王,這就是王道! | |
25. It's alright Clubbems, we'll get to smashing soon. | |
沒事的棒棒醬 我們很快就可以破壞一切了 | |
26. I'm gonna crush your dreams... They're in your skull, right? | |
我要揉碎你的夢,他們都在你的腦殼之中 對吧? | |
27. You got a problem with me? Join the club! | |
你對我有問題嗎 吃棒子吧 | |
28. If you want me to hit you less, die sooner! | |
你想我打輕點嗎 快死者! | |
29. Trollmacia! | |
戳馬西亞 | |
30. C'mere, princess. | |
再來呀 公主 | |
31. Whiny cub! | |
煩人的幼獸 | |
32. Run, Ashe! | |
走 艾希 | |
33. Hahaha. Sunlight? Really? | |
哈哈哈 日光 真的嗎 | |
34. Squeal! | |
尖叫吧! | |
35. Who does this guy think he is? | |
他認為自己是誰? | |
36. But I... Troll king... | |
我....我可是巨魔王耶..... | |
37. Shrivel! | |
枯萎 | |
38. Bow down! | |
跪拜! | |
39. Pathetic! | |
可悲! | |
40. This is troll town! | |
這是巨魔小鎮 | |
41. You're in MY kingdom now! | |
你現在在我的王國 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Trundle 特朗德 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言