1. They are nothing before me. | |
他們在我面前甚麼都不是 | |
2. Suffer my fury. | |
面對我的憤怒吧 | |
3. The might of Demacia will prevail. | |
我有預感蒂瑪西亞會佔上風 | |
4. The rage. | |
風靡一時 | |
5. They see their end. | |
他們看到了他們的滅亡 | |
6. They are nothing before me. | |
他們在我面前甚麼都不是 | |
7. By the blood of my father, I will end them. | |
承繼我父親的血脈,我會了結他們 | |
8. I go. | |
我走了 | |
9. The dragon nears. | |
龍靠近了 | |
10. On wings of fury. | |
看我憤怒的翅膀 | |
11. The enemies of Demacia will fall. | |
蒂瑪西亞的敵人將會滅亡降落 | |
12. Without remorse. | |
絕不後悔 | |
13. The quiet before battle. | |
暴風雨前的寧靜 | |
14. I smell fear. | |
我聞到了恐懼 | |
15. They should run now. | |
他們現在應該快逃 | |
16. They have faced nothing like me. | |
他們沒有面對過像我一樣的(敵人) | |
17. What do you get when a dragon sneezes? (Chuckles) Out of the way. | |
你在巨龍打噴嚏時會得到什麼? 閃邊去(笑) | |
18. Come get a glimpse into the belly of the beast! | |
(in human form)來野獸的胃裡面參觀參觀吧(人形狀態下) | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Shyvana 希瓦娜 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言