1. Valoran will know harmony. | |
維羅倫會得到和平的。(她要和諧整個大陸……) | |
2. Fighting is serious business. | |
' 打架可是很嚴肅的事情。 | |
3. I'll settle this issue! | |
我會平息這事件! | |
4. Their defeat is NON-negotiable! | |
他們吃敗仗!沒什麼可談的! | |
5. Let me demonstrate to you. Hammer Diplomacy! | |
讓我演示給你看:錘子外交! | |
6. They will beg for peace. | |
他們會哀求和平。 | |
7. If it is necessary. | |
如果這是必須的 | |
8. If it will bring peace. | |
如果這能帶來和平。 | |
9. Valoran will know harmony. | |
維羅倫會得到和平的。(她要和諧整個大陸…… | |
10. We are in accord, Summoner. | |
我們志同道合,召喚師。 | |
11. My convictions will not falter! | |
我的戰意不會動搖! | |
12. Immediately! | |
立刻! | |
13. Agreed! | |
同意! | |
14. Jokes? I don't know any jokes. | |
玩笑?我不開玩笑。 | |
15. Why don't you just lay down your weapons now? | |
何不現在就乖乖放下武器呢? | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Poppy 波比 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言