1. The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die. | |
  | 生與死的輪迴不停延續,我方存活,敵方死亡. |
  | |
2. Anthropomancy: divination by entrails. | |
  | 祭祀即將開始:用你獻祭 |
  | |
3. I bring death. | |
  | 我 帶來 死亡(配合語音分段 XD) |
  | |
4. Soon, there will be nothing. | |
  | 很快的,對手將會變得什麼都不是 |
  | |
5. Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over. | |
  | 生命不過是輪迴的一部份,然而你的已經結束 |
  | |
6. Your soul will be measured. | |
  | 你的靈魂將被置於天秤上秤重 (請參閱埃及死亡之書) |
  | |
7. Death is a harsh mistress. | |
  | 死亡...是一位嚴厲的女神 |
  | |
8. Your spirit is hollow. | |
  | 你的靈魂毫無價值 |
  | |
9. Journey into the beyond. | |
  | 送你去另一個世界旅行 |
  | |
10. Return to the dust. | |
  | 塵歸塵土歸土 |
  | |
11. We approach a time of reckoning. | |
  | 是時候懲罰你了 |
  | |
12. This too must end. | |
  | 這也必須結束 |
  | |
13. Some spirits are fated to burn. | |
  | 有些靈魂已經註定要燒掉 |
  | |
14. Eternity is beyond your reach. | |
  | 你永遠到達不了永恆的境界 |
  | |
15. There, for grace, I go. | |
  | 為了恩賜,我前進 |
  | |
16. It is neverending. | |
  | 前進永不止息 |
  | |
17. Their death, awaits. | |
  | 死亡正等著他們 |
  | |
18. Do not try my patience. | |
  | 別考驗我的耐心 |
  | |
19. Between life and death lies immortality. | |
  | 邪惡存於生與死的縫隙中 |
  | |
20. Perhaps Shurima was meant to fall. | |
  | 蘇利瑪(沙漠)或許代表著滅亡 |
  | |
21. Some things must remain buried. | |
  | 有些事物必須隱藏 |
  | |
22. Eons... pass like days. | |
  | 長久以來...歲月飛逝 |
  | |
23. The sky was naught but dying stars. | |
  | 空無的天空只剩下垂死的星辰 |
  | |
24. For centuries, I have watched. | |
  | 我已經觀察了數個世紀 |
  | |
25. Burdens sleep best in their tombs. | |
  | 負擔最好丟到墳墓中 |
  | |
26. No dawn comes without darkness. | |
  | 沒有黑暗,黎明將不會到來 |
  | |
27. I walk through the ages. | |
  | 我穿越時空 |
  | |
28. Shurima is not of this time. | |
  | 這次不是蘇利馬 |
  | |
29. Errant words may fell empires. | |
  | 錯誤的話語可毀掉帝國 |
  | |
30. The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead. | |
  | 過去是裝飾未來的帳幕 |
  | |
31. Who let the dogs out? Woof. Woof. Woof. | |
  | 是誰放狗出來的? 汪!汪!汪! |
  | |
32. No, I will not fetch the ball. | |
  | 不,我可不會去追著球跑 |
  | |
33. My bite is worse than my bark. | |
  | 我咬人的功力遠遜於我吠人的實力 |
  | |
34. Your legacy shall drift away; blown into eternity, like the sands of the desert. | |
  | 你的遺體將慢慢消散,化為永恆,就像沙漠中的沙礫那樣 |
  | |
35. There is such potential in one mortal life; you have wasted yours. | |
  | 你的人生很有潛力;但是你已經浪費掉了 |
  | |
36. Rage burned away all that was good in you, my brother. | |
  | 怒氣已經燒掉你心中好的部份了,我的兄弟啊 |
  | |
37. Renekton was lost, long ago. You are but his pale shadow. | |
  | 雷尼已經失蹤很久了,你只是他那悲慘的殘影啊 |
  |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Nasus 納瑟斯 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言