1. Punch first. Ask questions while punching | |
打人第一 問題等我揍人才問 | |
2. A little smash and grab. | |
一點點的搶奪和破壞 | |
3. Here comes the punchline! | |
拳點/笑點來了 | |
4. Come on! Resist arrest already! | |
來吧 我準備好拒捕了 | |
5. One girl wrecking crew. | |
有個拆遷辦女孩 | |
6. Freeze! Or don't, I don't care. | |
站住!也不用,反正我不在乎 | |
7. Put a dent in 'em! | |
送他們去坑洞 | |
8. Vi hah,stands for violence! | |
菲艾,哈,代表著暴力 | |
9. Vi stands for vicious! | |
菲艾代表著狠毒 | |
10. Vi stands for vice. | |
菲艾代表著罪惡 | |
11. Here I come to save the day... or wreck it. | |
我來拯救世界 或者毀滅它 | |
12. They'll never know what hit 'em. | |
他們不會知道打他的是什麼 | |
13. Let's get crackin'. | |
崩解吧 | |
14. I'm doing this my way. | |
我用我自己的方式做事 | |
15. Piltover's finest. | |
皮城賽高 | |
16. Plan? I don't need a plan. | |
計畫? 那是什麼,能吃嗎 | |
17. Let's get to the fun part! | |
去找樂子! | |
18. Who needs a beat-down? | |
誰需要被打倒? | |
19. If you hit a wall, hit it hard! | |
如果你要拆牆 那就出力拆! | |
20. Sometimes you gotta make a door. | |
有時候,妳得自己打出一道門 | |
21. I let my hands do the talking. | |
我用雙手來說話 | |
22. I'm my own backup. | |
我有我的後援 | |
23. We can either do this the hard way, or... Oh wait, no. There's just the hard way. | |
我們可以很困難地做這件事,或是.... 噢等等,不. 就用困難的做法吧 | |
24. Hmm, I like your smile. Gives me something to aim at. | |
恩~~~ 我喜歡你微笑 給點東西來瞄準 | |
25. I like your smile. Makes a nice target. | |
我喜歡你微笑,弄個好的目標給我 | |
26. Why can't I get a straight answer? It's always just 'Oh no! Stop hitting me! Ow, my face!' | |
為什麼我不能知道真正的答案? 因為他們都說:噢不!別打我呀,我的臉! | |
27. Welcome to the party. Try the punch. | |
歡迎來到吃拳頭派對 | |
28. I've got five reasons for you to shut up. | |
我有五個要你住口的理由 | |
29. If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you. | |
如果我想了解你的見解,那就我會打倒你 | |
30. I like you as far as I can throw you... not even. | |
我喜歡你被我盡力拋超遠的樣子 才不呢! | |
31. Nice shot, cupcake. | |
射得好 小蛋糕 | |
32. Aww, was that supposed to hurt, Cait? | |
哎,那就是你要給我的痛楚嗎 凱特妹? | |
33. Nope! | |
還差得遠 | |
34. Hey Jayce! Power slam! | |
喂 杰西! 爆籃 (power slam是杰西其中一句出招語音) | |
35. Yeah! Teamwork! | |
耶 團體合作 | |
36. High five, cupcake! | |
來拍手吧 小蛋糕 | |
37. Boom! Headshot. | |
咚! 爆頭 | |
38. Care for a spot of tea? Or maybe a spot of punch in the face. | |
來一杯茶? 可能要在你臉上來一記拳頭 | |
39. Oh, look at me... I'm on the case. | |
噢 看著我 這案我接手了 | |
40. Get dunked! | |
扣籃 | |
41. Eat this! | |
吃這一下 | |
42. Boom, baby! | |
轟 寶貝 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Vi 菲艾 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言