1. Trust nothing but your strength. | |
唯獨自身力量才能相信 | |
2. They will feed my boar. | |
對面將會送頭給我的愛豬 | |
3. Die with weapon in hand. | |
死在我手上的武器之下吧 | |
4. Prove your worth. | |
證明你的價值 | |
5. Trample them! | |
踐踏 | |
6. I was born for conquest. | |
我是天生的征服者 | |
7. Stand and fight! | |
準備戰鬥 | |
8. I won't be denied! | |
我是不會被否定的 | |
9. I was forged by winter. | |
寒冬鍛鍊我 | |
10. Show them our teeth. | |
向對方展是我們的利牙吧 | |
11. Run them down! | |
撞倒對方 | |
12. Bristle, attack! | |
衝阿 寶貝! | |
13. Leave no survivors. | |
不留活口 | |
14. Seize what's ours. | |
搶奪屬於我們的東西吧 | |
15. You own what you take. | |
搶到的就是你的 | |
16. Fight or make room for those who will. | |
對那些想打的傢伙,不是跟他打就是讓路 | |
17. Deeds, not words. | |
行動可不是說說就好 | |
18. We fight while cowards talk. | |
膽小鬼還在討論的時候,我們發動攻擊 | |
19. No spoils for the meek. | |
別寵壞那些沒骨氣的傢伙. | |
20. Living in fear is not living at all. | |
活在恐懼中根本不算是活著 | |
21. I will not tolerate weakness. | |
我可不能容忍懦弱 | |
22. I will not hide behind another shield. | |
我可不會躲在別人的後面 | |
23. Bristle seems hungry today... | |
我家的寶貝看起來很餓 | |
24. We bow to no one! | |
我們不會向任何人低頭 | |
25. The cold does not forgive. | |
寒冬可不會放過任何事物 | |
26. There is no strength in servitude. | |
奴隸可沒有人權 | |
27. I will rule the Freljord. | |
我將支配弗雷爾卓德. | |
28. Pain is nothing. | |
疼痛算不了什麼 | |
29. Ride onward! | |
衝啊!寶貝! | |
30. Who wants a treat? Bristle wants a treat? Not until we've trampled our foes to dust! | |
誰要點樂子?寶貝,你嗎? 別等到我們把對方踩進土裡後才說要樂子喔! | |
31. Can you smell coward, Bristle? Get 'em! | |
你能察覺到膽小鬼嗎,寶貝? 上吧,幹掉他們! | |
32. Flee like the cowards you are! | |
你快點像個懦夫般逃跑吧 | |
33. Don't worry, Bristle, I'll leave you the scraps. | |
寶貝別擔心,我會留個渣給你吃的 | |
34. Those who oppose me get gored. | |
我將刺穿擋在我前面的人 | |
35. Die! | |
去死吧 | |
36. Stampede! | |
衝刺 | |
37. Charge! | |
衝鋒 | |
38. There's no use running! | |
逃跑沒用的 | |
39. A gift from the Freljord! | |
來自弗雷爾卓德的禮物 | |
40. I rule the Freljord! | |
我將支配弗雷爾卓德 | |
41. We settle this, here, and now! | |
我們會此時此地解決掉! | |
42. Easy, Bristle. The archer's mine. | |
放鬆點 寶貝 那個弓手是我們的啦 | |
43. Which will snap more easily? The bow, or you? | |
那一個比較易斷呢 是弓箭 還是你呀? | |
44. Ice Witch, prepare to be shattered! | |
冰雪女巫 準備被我打碎吧 | |
45. Are icicles the best you can muster? | |
哈哈 你就只會把冰柱弄在一起? | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Sejuani 史瓦妮 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言