1. Let's get in the fight! | |
讓我們開戰吧!! | |
2. Thought you'd never ask! | |
諒你也不敢問! | |
3. Ready for round two! | |
已經準備好開始第二回合! | |
4. Baby, don't fail me now! | |
寶貝, 拜託別在這種時候讓我失望 | |
5. This is gonna be bumpy. | |
路要開始顛簸了 | |
6. Time for a Bandle City beatdown. | |
現在是班德爾城的逆襲!! | |
7. The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em! | |
這些傢伙長得越大, 我就越想把他們抓起來痛扁一頓! | |
8. Now we're cookin.' | |
開始料理! | |
9. Revved up! | |
開始加速! | |
10. Who wants a piece of this? | |
誰想來嘗嘗看這傢伙的威力? | |
11. Hold her steady. | |
穩當的駕馭! | |
12. Alright, I'm going. | |
好吧, 我來了 | |
13. Who you calling little? | |
你在叫誰小矮子? | |
14. You don't have to tell me twice. | |
同樣的事不用跟我說第二遍 | |
15. Ever looked up to a yordle? | |
想不到你也有必須抬頭看一個約爾德人的一天吧?! | |
16. Turbo on! Uh...wuuh? *crash* Just needs a little kick start there *kicks machine*. Hyup. | |
渦輪發動!.... 诶?搞什麼?......*碰撞聲*......我想那裡必須踢一下(我踢) .....呼, 搞定了 | |
17. Bandle citeh--Oops, forgot the clutch. | |
為了班德爾ㄔㄥ----噢, 我忘了放開離合器 (註)這裡的citeh 估計原本是City , 但是因為Rumble話沒說完, 講成了citeh, 所以我也改成ㄔㄥ | |
18. Come on, I'm not even holding the controls! | |
來啊, 我把手放開讓你! | |
19. Hot hot hot! Oh! Ah! Hot hot hot hot hot! | |
噢噢噢噢噢噢噢! 好燙燙燙燙燙燙燙燙燙! | |
20. YEAH~~~~~XXXXX | |
(聲詞) | |
21. YEAH~XXXX~OH | |
(聲詞) | |
22. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot! Ooh, aah! | |
噢噢噢噢噢噢噢! 好燙燙燙燙燙燙燙燙燙! | |
23. Warning! Warning! Warning! | |
警告! 警告! 警告! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Rumble 藍寶 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言