1. The early bird GUTS the worm. | |
狠鳥先飛早吃蟲。 | |
2. A calculated risk. | |
一個計算好的風險 | |
3. My bird is hungry. | |
我的鳥餓了。 | |
4. Impeccable decision. | |
無可挑剔的決定。 | |
5. They dare oppose Noxus? | |
他們敢反抗諾克薩斯? | |
6. My pleasure. | |
樂意之至。 | |
7. Dispatch these worms. | |
清除這些爬蟲。 | |
8. A Noxian does not dawdle. | |
諾克薩斯人從不混日子。 | |
9. My destination is absolute. | |
我的目標不容變更。 | |
10. I'll give the orders. | |
我來下命令。 | |
11. Victory awaits. | |
勝利在等待。 | |
12. I'm five steps ahead of you. | |
我領先你五步。 | |
13. If you insist. | |
如果你堅持的話。 | |
14. If you insist. | |
其實這是我的主意。(“我”字重讀) | |
15. How obvious. | |
多麼明顯。 | |
16. Efficient strategy. | |
高效的策略 | |
17. You're seriously asking a giant demon bird... for a joke? | |
你確定你要一隻巨型魔鳥 ...一個笑話 | |
18. Seriously, again? Just drop it! | |
我說,你又來了?給我一邊去! | |
19. Think logically for one seco- CAW CAW CAWCAWCAW!! | |
理智地想一……呱 呱 呱呱呱! | |
20. If we approach strategically from the flank... oh, who am I kidding? Let's just morph and eat them. | |
如果我們用計從側翼.... 喔開什麼玩笑,讓我們變形去把他們都吃掉。strategically(戰略 念作:死卻局可驢) | |
21. Another opponent, another disappointment. | |
又一個對手,又一次失望。 | |
22. I bet you taste like chicken. | |
我打賭你嘗起來像雞肉。(變形後)(老外在嘗試沒吃過的肉類時,都會以雞肉為參照物) | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Swain 斯溫 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言