1. Let the storm follow in my wake. | |
讓暴風雨隨著我的甦醒 | |
2. By Freljord's might. | |
在 Freljord (冰原) 的力量之下 | |
3. I do not pity cowards. | |
我不會同情懦夫 | |
4. Sniveling cubs! | |
哭哭啼啼的幼熊(應該是幼獸,不確定) | |
5. Let none survive. | |
生存者將不存在! (讓沒有生存) | |
6. Tremble at my roar! | |
懼怕我吼! | |
7. Is that a challenge? | |
這是個挑戰嗎? | |
8. To war! | |
向戰爭(前進) | |
9. Let the storm follow in my wake. | |
讓暴風雨隨著我的甦醒 | |
10. The thunder calls. | |
雷霆正怒(吼)。 | |
11. So it shall be. | |
就這樣吧 | |
12. Battle is in my blood. | |
戰鬥在我的血液裡 | |
13. Trust your instincts. | |
相信你的直覺(本能) | |
14. Trust your instincts. | |
如命運指示 | |
15. Strength and wisdom guide me. | |
力量(實力)與智慧指引著我 | |
16. The Ursine do not know fear. | |
(The Ursine在此應該是指熊族) | |
17. A fool and his head are easily parted. | |
一個笨蛋和他的腦袋很容易分家 | |
18. Hmm, I suppose you're expecting some unbearable pun. | |
嗯..我想你在期待一個無法承受(un-bear熊-able)的雙關語 | |
19. I have a special claw for you, Zilean. | |
極靈,我有一個專門給你的特別爪子 | |
20. Your time has run out, Chronokeeper. | |
你的時間以到,時間的守護者 | |
21. Face the storm! | |
面臨風暴! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Volibear 弗力貝爾 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言