1. I always take my toll - blood, or gold. | |
我總是把我的花費用在-血液,或黃金 | |
2. This one's on me. | |
這個是我的 | |
3. You die for free. | |
殺你不用收錢的 | |
4. Life's cheap. Death pays. | |
生命很便宜,用死亡來付 | |
5. I go where the trouble is. | |
我去有麻煩事的地方 | |
6. It's just business. | |
只是一宗生意 | |
7. Don't get between me and my gold. | |
別在我和金子之間插手 | |
8. Step light, strike hard. | |
步如流水,擊如盤石 | |
9. Here's where I get my cut. | |
這是我那掛彩的地方 | |
10. Easy pay. | |
付款易 | |
11. Crack 'em like a tomb. | |
如毀坟墓般毀掉他們 | |
12. Victory is what I'm paid for. | |
我付予你的是勝利 | |
13. Another fight, another fee. | |
又一個戰鬥,又一個敵手 | |
14. You're worth my time - dead. | |
你在我眼中- 是死亡 | |
15. Make me work for it. | |
令我覺得是值得 | |
16. Feed the jackals. | |
餵食獵狗們 | |
17. Get paid, and get out. | |
給錢 然後滾蛋 | |
18. I'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one. | |
我為事業而戰 卻不會為某人而死 | |
19. Kings come and go, but gold stays. | |
國王常常更替,但黃金永常在 | |
20. Everyone has a price. | |
每個人都有他的價位 | |
21. Wealth is my kind of burden. | |
財害只是我的一種負擔 | |
22. I make my own fortune. | |
我有我的幸運 | |
23. Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought. | |
忠貞不是赚来的,是買回來的 | |
24. You can't tame the desert. | |
你無法馴服沙漠 | |
25. Laws are whatever works at the time. | |
法律在任何事都是可行的 | |
26. Heroes go hungry. | |
英雄們飢渴了 | |
27. It's not stealing if they're dead. | |
當他們死掉時就不叫做偷竊了 | |
28. The only thing I look up to is the sky. | |
唯有天空才會令我向上望 | |
29. Honor is the rust on a dull blade. | |
榮譽是頓刀上的鐵锈 | |
30. You've got a problem, I've got a price. | |
你有問題,而我就有薪金 | |
31. I've got values - they stack up nicely. | |
我有一座金庫,他們在那妥妥的 | |
32. Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes. | |
斬錢包? 不 斬喉嚨? 對 | |
33. They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that. | |
他們說沙漠是個殘忍的女主人,我喜歡這句 | |
34. You can't take it with you, so give it to me. | |
你不能把它帶在身邊,所以給我吧 | |
35. Look up. See the buzzards circling. | |
看上邊,看那禿鷹在盤旋 | |
36. You always were a snake. Now you look the part. | |
你常常像條蛇一般,看看你自己吧 | |
37. Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia. | |
你的內在笑真的很閃呀~ 卡沙碧雅 | |
38. Back off. | |
彈開 | |
39. Nice try. | |
想得美 | |
40. Catch! | |
接住 | |
41. Take this! | |
吃這招 | |
42. Better duck! | |
快閃 | |
43. Heads up! | |
小心 | |
44. You'll make a nice bag. | |
你會成為一個好手袋的 | |
45. I could use a pair of croc skin boots. | |
我可以穿對鱷皮靴了 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Sivir 希維爾 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言