2015年6月25日 星期四

Xerath 齊勒斯 中英翻譯

Xerath 齊勒斯 中英翻譯
1. I will be free.
  我會自由的
 
2. Simple fools.
  白痴
 
3. Behold my power.
  小心我的力量
 
4. Primitive magic shall not best me.
  原始的魔法不能滿足我
 
5. Magic? I'll show you real magic.
  魔法 我給你何為真正的魔法
 
6. Flesh and blood; so fragile.
  血和肉,太脆弱了
 
7. Sacrifices must be made.
  犧牲是必需的
 
8. I will unmake you.
  我會將你解體
 
9. Your demise beckons.
  你的死神向你招手
 
10. I will show you true power.
  我向展視真正的力量
 
11. None will control me.
  沒有東西可以控制得了我
 
12. These chains cannot hold me.
  這些鎖鏈不能困住我
 
13. I am eternal.
  我是永恆的
 
14. I will be their undoing.
  我會是他們的禍根
 
15. The secrets of magic are mine alone.
  魔法的祕密只屬於我
 
16. I follow the path to power.
  我會追隨力量之道
 
17. The affairs of mortals are beneath me.
  凡人都臣服卡我
 
18. The world may crumble, but I shall remain.
  就算世界崩塌,而我卻依然存在
 
19. Emotions are only distractions.
  情感是唯一的雜念
 
20. Bound, but not broken.
  束縛,卻不會壞掉
 
21. I see the forces that hold the universe together.
  我看過合成宇宙的力量
 
22. I am the will of man unbound by flesh.
  我是把人從肉體解放的意志
 
23. I stand at the brink of infinity.
  我站在無限的邊緣
 
24. You cannot fathom what I am.
  你不能捉摸出我是誰
 
25. It will take only a spark of my magic to end you.
  只有小點點魔法就能了結你
 
26. You may stare, but your mind may collapse.
  你可以盯著我,不過你的意志會崩潰
 
27. You chase power, Syndra. I am power!
  你追求著力量 星朵拉 而我就是力量
 
28. Those chains cannot hold me either, jailer.
  這些鎖鏈也困不住我的,囚犯
 
29. Power, immortality, omniscience... but no leg room?!
  力量 不朽 全知 卻沒有生活空閃!?
 
30. Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!
  電擊術電擊術 (無限loop)
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言