1. My stinger brings ugly death. | |
我的螫帶來醜陋的死亡 | |
2. Time to fight! | |
戰鬥時間到 | |
3. Limb from limb! | |
支離破碎吧.... | |
4. I will tear them apart. | |
我將會撕裂它們 | |
5. In claw's reach | |
爪子所即之處 | |
6. I'll show you monstrous. | |
讓你見識見識何謂毛骨悚然 | |
7. Fear my sting. | |
懼怕我的刺 | |
8. On all legs. | |
應該是 全速前進 的意思 | |
9. We think alike, summoner. | |
我們心有靈犀一點通呢,召喚師 | |
10. I see the wisdom in that. | |
我在那之中看見了智慧 | |
11. I miss my kind. | |
我懷念我的同類 | |
12. This world is so strange. | |
這個世界真是詭異 | |
13. We await our time. | |
我們期待著我們的時間 | |
14. The battle approaches. | |
戰鬥逼近 | |
15. The Crystal Scar is weeping. | |
水晶之痕啜泣著 | |
16. My stinger is ready. | |
我的螫準備好了 | |
17. Eeaugh! Bugs are gross! Ugh! | |
噢,蟲子真是令人作噁。 | |
18. Oh no! I seem to have stepped on one of my cousins! | |
喔不,我似乎採在我的一個親戚身上。 | |
19. I... am... ancient! You are nothing more than an insect to me! | |
對久遠的我來說,你連個小蟲子都稱不上。 | |
20. Skar-skar-SKARNER! | |
Skar-skar-SKARNER! | |
21. Now I've got you! | |
抓到你了 | |
22. Feel my sting! | |
嚐嚐我的螫吧 | |
23. You'll never escape! | |
你逃不掉了 | |
24. Bwahahahaha! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Skarner 史加納 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言