1. Our rage is beyond your control! | |
我們的怒不是你可以操控的! (獸王是精神集合體,所以那個our是沒有包括玩家的。也暗示獸王很難用) | |
2. Their fear is wise. | |
他們的恐懼是明智的 | |
3. Weapons are for the weak. | |
武器是弱者用的。 | |
4. Feral instinct guides our fist. | |
獸心指引拳腳。 | |
5. We will make use of their pelts. | |
要利用他們的攻擊。 | |
6. Their death only feeds our rage. | |
他們的死亡只會燃起我們的怒火。 | |
7. Without hesitation. | |
沒有疑問 | |
8. Do not deny your instincts, summoner. | |
別忽略你的直覺,召喚師。 | |
9. That is our path. | |
那就是我們的道。 | |
10. We will not pity the defenseless. | |
我們不會憐憫手無寸鐵之人。 | |
11. Our instincts are razor sharp. | |
我們的本能似尖刀般敏銳。 | |
12. Our rage is beyond your control! | |
我們的怒不是你可以控制的! | |
13. If PETA asks, this fur is fake. | |
如果愛護動物組織問起,這皮毛是假貨。 | |
14. We do not know pity, even for you! | |
我們不會憐憫什麼,哪怕是你! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Udyr 烏迪爾 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言