1. Live and die by the blade. | |
生和死與刃相隨 | |
2. This is no challenge. | |
一點都挑戰性都沒有 | |
3. Pathetic! | |
可悲! (ㄆㄜ ˊ set nac) | |
4. Their bones will whet my blade. | |
我將以他們的骨頭磨利我的刀刃 | |
5. Another body for the gutter. | |
下水溝又要多一具屍體了 | |
6. This blade's my favorite. | |
這把刀是我的最愛 | |
7. Enjoy the taste of steel. | |
享受鋼鐵的滋味吧 | |
8. Let's finish this quickly. | |
讓我們快點結束這一切 | |
9. There's nowhere to hide. | |
你將無處躲藏 | |
10. Don't cross me. | |
別妨礙我 | |
11. On the razor's edge. | |
在利刀邊上(在剃刀邊上) | |
12. Your allegiances mean nothing to me. | |
你的忠貞(忠誠 )對我無用 念作:額力軍恩斯 | |
13. I never compromise. | |
我從來不妥協 | |
14. Only fools pledge life to honor. | |
只有傻子才許諾一生的榮耀 | |
15. They won't survive. | |
他們活不成的 | |
16. Ugh, I lost another blade. I wonder who it's in this time. | |
啊,我又丟了另一把刀,我在想這次插到誰那去了? (我驚訝這次又在誰的身體中) | |
17. The worst part of losing a blade is trying to trace back all my stabbings. | |
丟了一把刀最麻煩的部分是又要去找我插到誰那去了 (遺失一把刀最麻煩的地方是要追回所有的刀刺) | |
18. Eventually, my blades will find their way into your heart. | |
最後,我的刀路將會找到他們的心臟 | |
19. Have you anything to offer but weakness?! | |
你除了一身的弱點還有什麼提供 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Talon 塔隆 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言