1. I was made for this... Literally. | |
我為這而打做的.....從字面上來說 | |
2. This is gonna get messy. | |
這會搞到一團糟 | |
3. Time to introduce myself. | |
是時候介紹一下自己了 | |
4. Knock it off. | |
踢他走 | |
5. Well, now I'm just mad. | |
好了 現在我要爆了 | |
6. These jerks don't know when to quit! | |
那些混帳都不知道何時離開 | |
7. Pick on someone your own size. | |
挑一個你合身的人 | |
8. Don't be such a stiff. | |
別這麼死板 | |
9. Back off, pal. | |
朋友,挪走他 | |
10. I'm done being nice. | |
我友善夠了 | |
11. Don't push your luck, champ. | |
別心存僥倖 英雄們 | |
12. Someone's about to get hurt. | |
有人要受傷了 | |
13. Hey, sorry about the pain. | |
我為弄痛你感到抱歉 | |
14. No need to be mean. | |
不需要吝嗇 | |
15. Beat up, or beat down. I'm flexible. | |
(你想)打飛或者打倒 我沒差的 | |
16. Let's bounce! | |
跳吧! | |
17. Why thanks! I do work out. | |
喔謝了 我開工了 | |
18. How's it goin'? | |
做得怎樣? | |
19. Everybody's a critic. | |
所有人都是評論家 | |
20. Put some spring in your step. | |
把彈簧放在腳板上 | |
21. I'm not as squishy as I look. | |
我不像表面上那麼粘粘的 | |
22. Fighting is in my blood... I mean... my goo. | |
我好戰之血在流躺....... 我是說 我的膠 | |
23. I may bend, but I don't break. | |
我可以彎腰,但我不會斷的 | |
24. Mom always said I was big for my age. | |
媽媽常說我這身形在同齡之中很大 | |
25. There's plenty of me to go around. | |
周圍都是我的體液 | |
26. I could really use a snack right now. | |
我現在一定要吃零食 | |
27. I should get a suit. | |
我應該要穿衣服 | |
28. I never skip breakfast. | |
我不會空肚吃早餐 | |
29. Just another day on the job. | |
只是在別處工作而已 | |
30. It's not how much you can lift. It's how good you look! | |
這不在乎你能舉多重 而是已在乎你多美 | |
31. Go big... or go home! | |
大點 或者 回家 | |
32. Whoa! | |
嗚呀 | |
33. Incoming! | |
來 | |
34. Woohoo! | |
嗚呼 | |
35. Not again. | |
又來了 | |
36. I hate it when this happens. | |
我討厭發生這件事 | |
37. Look what they did. | |
看看你做了什麼 | |
38. Keep it together. | |
聚在一起 | |
39. Squashing time! | |
粘粘時間 | |
40. Heads up! | |
舉手 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Zac 札克 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言