2015年6月25日 星期四

LeeSin 李星 中英翻譯

LeeSin 李星 中英翻譯
1. Your will, my hands.
  汝之決心, 即吾輩之雙臂.
 
2. Strike firmly!
  堅定的一擊!
 
3. Their heartbeats quicken.
  敵軍正心神大亂
 
4. Worry not.
  別擔心
 
5. I'll see this through.
  吾將看穿一切
 
6. Act free of doubt.
  堅信不疑
 
7. Quiet steps.
  悄悄前進
 
8. Extend your senses.
  延伸汝之感知
 
9. Where am I needed?
  吾為何處所需?
 
10. Find your center.
  追尋汝之自我
 
11. I will atone.
  吾將彌補吾之罪孽
 
12. Master yourself, master the enemy.
  知己知彼, 百戰百勝
 
13. Waste not a minute!
  切勿虛度光陰!
 
14. We do what we must.
  做我們必須做的
 
15. Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy.
  做為一個盲人, 吾沒有辦法面對一個散發惡臭的敵人.
 
16. Force is meaningless without skill.
  空有力氣而毫無技巧是沒有意義的
 
17. You have not earned victory this day.
  閣下今日將無法取勝.
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言