1. Everybody dies. Some just need a little help. | |
人總需一死,有些人卻需要點援助 | |
2. Rest in peace. | |
安心上路 | |
3. They never get tired of dying. | |
對方永遠不會厭倦死亡 | |
4. Bulls eyes. | |
一擊命中 | |
5. Stay dead. | |
死下去吧 | |
6. Purity and peace. | |
和平與純潔 | |
7. By all means - stand and fight. | |
總而之,我要挺身而戰 | |
8. This is mercy. | |
這是憐憫之舉 | |
9. We're gonna need more coffins. | |
我們需要更多棺材 | |
10. Just another corpse. | |
只不過另一具的屍體 | |
11. Tough talk for worm food. | |
對蟲食的強硬言詞 | |
12. Don't duck on my account. | |
別逃離我的追捕 | |
13. Trick shot? The trick is not to get shot. | |
花式射擊? 那戲法是不會中槍的 (trick shot是指在桌球等完成各種花式,但他把字分開來解...) | |
14. Rise again, I dare you. | |
又站起來,有種來呀 | |
15. H'yeah, I've got a cure for that. | |
噢耶,我給你一點治療吧 | |
16. Keep moving on. | |
繼續前進 | |
17. Everybody deserves a second shot. | |
每一個人都該吃兩槍 | |
18. Death should be the end. | |
死人必須要被了結 | |
19. There's a chill in the air. | |
空氣有點冷 | |
20. Nothing colder than death. | |
沒有什麼比死亡更冷 | |
21. I'll sleep when they're dead. | |
當他們全死了我就會安然入睡 | |
22. The past is just a ghost. | |
過去只不過是一隻鬼而已 | |
23. Something is rotten here. | |
有點腐爛的東西在這 | |
24. Go ahead - scare me. | |
來吧 嚇唬我吧 | |
25. You don't have the heart for this. | |
你對這件事沒有上心 | |
26. Don't look so grim. | |
別這樣酷麻 | |
27. Some call it magic - I call it good aim. | |
有人叫它魔法 而我叫它神槍法 | |
28. Smile? (Pause) Alright. | |
微笑呀..... 好吧 | |
29. This is my happy face. (Pause) See? | |
這是我的開心臉 看到沒 | |
30. Haha, and they say I have a Grim sense of humor. | |
哈哈,這是他們所說 我的酷之幽默力 | |
31. No, really. (Pause) I am smiling! | |
不 真的 我在笑了 | |
32. I'll have no trouble killing you, and less trouble killing you again! | |
我殺你就沒有煩惱了 不過殺你兩次會令我更少煩惱 | |
33. Death is a mercy and I have enough mercy to go around. | |
死亡是憐憫你的話 那我有足夠的憐憫要出動了 | |
34. Death at the door? Hmph, no, I am the one who knocks. | |
死亡就在門前? 哼,那我會是敲響死亡的人 | |
35. This is over! | |
這結束了! | |
36. It ends here! | |
這此結束 | |
37. For Senna! | |
為了珊菈 | |
38. Ashes and dust! | |
塵與土 | |
39. You took the better half of me, Thresh. What you left is a dangerous enemy. | |
你帶走我心愛的另一半 瑟雷西,那你留下了最危險的我 | |
40. It's not that I fear you, Hecarim. I just hate to put a good horse down. | |
這不是我恐懼你 赫克林,我只是討厭宰殺一隻好馬 | |
41. Let's crack you open, Mordekaiser, and see what's inside. | |
讓我把你拆開 魔鬥凱撒,看看裡面有什麼 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Lucian 路西恩 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言