1. Always trust your spirit. | |
總是信任你的靈魂 | |
2. None will question our resolve. | |
沒有任何問題我們解決不了 (沒有任何人懷疑我們的決心) | |
3. To conquer one's self is to conquer all. | |
征服自己就是征服一切 (念:康特) | |
4. Now we prove our courage. | |
現在我們證明我們的勇氣 | |
5. There is wisdom in war. | |
存有智慧的戰爭 | |
6. Never become a monster to defeat one. | |
決不被怪物擊敗 | |
7. Ionia speaks through me. | |
艾歐尼亞透過我說話 | |
8. Indecision is failure. | |
優柔寡斷是失敗的 (decision 決定) | |
9. By force of will. | |
意志的力量 | |
10. Act with conviction. | |
行動透過信念 | |
11. Peace, no matter the cost. | |
和平,不計代價 | |
12. We must all make our choices. | |
我們必須實踐我們的選擇 | |
13. Never again will I sit idle. | |
我決不會再坐視不管 (idle = 空閒) | |
14. I have seen two paths and made another between. | |
我看到兩條路(選擇)並且達成其中一條 | |
15. My spirit is an unquenchable fire. | |
我的靈魂是無法停息燃燒 | |
16. Heart and mind as one. | |
心臟和意念為一體 | |
17. As Ionia changes, so must I. | |
當艾歐尼亞變化,我必須行動 | |
18. Challenge what you know. | |
挑戰你所知的 | |
19. Never fear change. | |
從不畏懼改變 | |
20. The answer lies within. | |
答案在謊言背後 | |
21. We have learned as much as we have suffered. | |
我們透過遭遇學習到很多 | |
22. You know what they say... Karma always catches up to you. | |
你知道他們說...卡瑪總是追趕上你 (我總是在你背後) | |
23. I know your spirit, but I must stop your heart. | |
我知道你的靈魂,但我必須停止你的心臟 | |
24. If you desire peace, you must prepare for war! | |
如果你渴望和平,你必須準備戰爭 | |
25. An ideal is nothing... until you fight for it. | |
一個想法什麼的...直到你開戰它 | |
26. Peace! | |
和平 | |
27. Never falter. | |
從不顫抖 | |
28. Focus! | |
焦點 | |
29. ??? | |
!@#$%^& (不知道的語言) | |
30. ??? | |
!@#$%^& (不知道的語言) | |
31. ??? | |
!@#$%^& (不知道的語言) | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Karma 卡瑪 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
不知道的語言好好笑
回覆刪除