1. Indeed, a wise choice | |
的確,這是一個明智的選擇 | |
2. Eureka! | |
艾瑞卡!(我知道了!) | |
3. Eureka! | |
艾瑞卡 | |
4. For great science | |
為了偉大的科學 | |
5. I theorize... your defeat! | |
我推測出你的失敗了 | |
6. Back, you dirty ape, back | |
滾,你這猿人,滾 | |
7. You are poorly designed for this | |
你這個人設計得不當 | |
8. What a reaction! | |
這是什麼化學反應 | |
9. Working as intended | |
如遇期運作 | |
10. Exceeding turret output capacity! | |
正在增加炮塔輸出容量 | |
11. Stop that! You will damage my turrets! | |
快停下來,你這樣會傷到我的炮塔! | |
12. Raise your what? | |
放下你的..什麼?(應該是想說放下武器,但他忘了) | |
13. This behaviour is highly inefficient | |
這個行動是高度的低效率 | |
14. Testing in progress | |
測試進行中 | |
15. This calls for a prototype | |
這裝置需要一個樣版 | |
16. I've applied the formula for success! | |
我已實現了成功的方程式 | |
17. Mind your vectors | |
當心你的戴體 | |
18. I require my adjustable reverse-ratcheting magnetic box wrench | |
我需要我的那把可調整反向棘輪磁性板手 (真多功能) | |
19. Stand back! I am about to do... science | |
退後!我現在要做...科學(研究) | |
20. They'll have a few screws loose by the end of this! | |
經此一役,他們會有幾個螺絲鬆了..(指他的炮塔?) | |
21. This will put a wrench in their plans | |
(這我也理解不能,有高手嗎) | |
22. The cosine of U-root, divided by... | |
方程式U的根的餘弦(三角學的那個),因為...(某東西)..被劃分了 | |
23. Hmm... very interesting! | |
嗯...這非常有趣! | |
24. I could do that better. | |
我可以做(改進)得更好 | |
25. Order, entropy; a never-ending cycle | |
指令,熵(這是物理學名詞請點選觀看圖片),一個永遠不完結的循環 | |
26. I concur! | |
我同意! | |
27. Yes, yes, hurry, I have important work to get back to! | |
嗯對對對,快一點(急燥)!我有很多重要的工作要回去做! | |
28. Hmm... let me fix that. | |
嗯..這個讓我來修理. | |
29. Wonderfully efficient! | |
非常有效率! | |
30. Goggles on! | |
戴上護目鏡了! | |
31. By my calculations... | |
經過我的計算... | |
32. Did I leave the Tridyminiumobulator on? | |
我走的時候有忘了關我的(自創的機器名稱,大概是三重小型XX機)嗎? | |
33. Just as I hypothesized! | |
正如我的猜測! | |
34. Aha! | |
阿哈! | |
35. How befuddling! | |
多麼的令人不解! | |
36. I put the scheme in schematic! | |
我把這方案放進了議程中 | |
37. What an uncommon denominator! | |
怎麼有一個不常見的分母! | |
38. Back to the drawing board! | |
回到設計圖階段! | |
39. Aha, 42, I knew it! Now - er, what was the question again? | |
阿哈,42,我就知道,嗯...但那個問題是什麼 (健忘症發明家 ) | |
40. 42... there's just something about that number.42, | |
這數字好像跟什麼有關.(繼續失憶) | |
41. I do love a good conundrum. | |
我喜歡好的(有挑戰性?)難題 | |
42. Every problem solved is another revealed | |
每解決一個難題就會揭發另一個. | |
43. One step closer to greater understanding! | |
只差一步我就能更加了解! | |
44. Fascinating, isn't it? | |
真迷人,對嗎? | |
45. Not enough variables... hmm... not nearly enough variables. | |
沒有足夠的變量(也是物理用語),嗯...還遠遠不夠. | |
46. Order, entropy; a never ending cycle. Or is it? | |
命令,熵;一個永無止境的循環。或者是什麼?” | |
47. Brain over brawn! | |
我的腦過度使用了! | |
48. Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'barium'! Hm hm! | |
為什麼物化學化家稱呼氦,鋦,鋇為醫療元素,因為如果他們不能被痊癒或治療 ,只好埋葬了,哼哼! | |
49. Why do people say 'you can't trust atoms'? Because they 'make up everything'! Hehe! | |
為什麼人們說'你不能相信原子'呢,因為他們是做了一切”!呵呵! | |
50. There are three key ingredients to invention: excessive imagination, good old fashioned stick-to-it-iveness, and a rocking good hairstyle! | |
做發明家要有三個要素: 大量的創意,老土的堅持到底,還有一個搖滾的髮型! | |
51. I prefer a battle of wits, but you're unarmed! | |
我更喜歡智力的對決,可是你沒有武裝! | |
52. Don't worry, you can learn so much from failure | |
不用擔心,你可以從失敗中學到更多東西! | |
53. I don't agree with your methods, but by golly, do you get results! | |
我不贊同你的做法,但天哪,你得到了成果 | |
54. Have you considered making quieter hexplosives? | |
你能考慮下製造較安靜的海克斯炸彈嗎? | |
55. Your hexplosives are disturbing my research. | |
你的海克斯炸彈干擾了我的研究. | |
56. Would you mind taking your hexplosives elsewhere? | |
你介意把你的海克斯炸彈拿到別的地方嗎? | |
57. If you seek to replace all humans, there will be no one left to appreciate your work. | |
如果你尋求改造所人有類,那還有 | |
58. Ah, Jayce. Mind if I borrow some of your 'hexpertise? | |
阿,杰西,介意我借你的海克斯科技知識一用嗎? | |
59. Groundbreaking hextech innovation employed in the service... of punching. | |
海克斯科技提升了破壞地面的技術..用拳頭. | |
60. Hmm, it's smaller than the diagram. | |
嗯..這比設計圖的小. | |
61. It's gone mad! | |
它瘋了! | |
62. Rise, my creation! | |
起來吧,我的發明! | |
63. Ah, the sweet smell of science! | |
阿,這香甜的科學氣味(硝煙?) | |
64. No, not all the rockets! | |
不!不是發射所有火箭 | |
65. Perhaps I should try more rockets! | |
可能我該試試多一些火箭! | |
66. Come on... nngh...?! WAAAAA- | |
來吧 ... 恩恩...? 哇- | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Heimerdinger 漢默丁格 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言