1. Let me guide you. | |
讓我指引你。 | |
2. By the power of the stars. | |
我的力量來自星辰。 | |
3. They will know serenity. | |
他們將會知道什麼是安詳 | |
4. Be at peace. | |
以和平之名 | |
5. Violence cannot go unanswered. | |
暴力只是徒然 | |
6. They will go no further. | |
他們已到終結之地 | |
7. What must be done. | |
這是我必須做的 | |
8. Such hatred in their hearts. | |
他們的心充斥著仇恨 | |
9. This is my path. | |
此便是我的路 | |
10. For peace of mind. | |
為了內心的安寧。 | |
11. Gracefully. | |
要淡定。 | |
12. Where am I needed? | |
那裡需要我的求助 | |
13. I‘ll heed their call | |
我注意到它們的呼叫 | |
14. Every step: a new journey. | |
每一步都是新的旅程 | |
15. To heal and protect. | |
對要被治療和保護的人(許願) | |
16. Never waste a breath. | |
不要浪費每一口呼吸 | |
17. The whole world in balance. | |
在平衡的世界下 | |
18. I lend my aid. | |
我對你伸出了援助之手 | |
19. No, I'm not happy to see you. Yes, that is a horn growing out of my head. | |
不,我不喜歡看到你.對,這就是長在我頭上的角 | |
20. Yes, that was a banana. *giggles* No-one expects the banana. | |
是的 那是香蕉 (笑) 沒有人想吃香蕉 (因為舊版普攻很像香蕉) | |
21. Do you always fight so poorly? | |
你們打架的時候總是這麼不給力麼? | |
22. I will not save you. | |
' 我要放生你 | |
23. Stars hear me! | |
星辰們聆聽我吧 | |
24. Live! | |
生 | |
25. For life! | |
為了眾生 | |
26. Have hope! | |
要有希望! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Soraka 索拉卡 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言