1. Justice takes wing. | |
正義展翅飛翔 | |
2. Just like hunting thresher geese. | |
像狩獵THRESHER GEESE | |
3. You get the next one, Val. | |
你打死了下一個獵物了 小勇 | |
4. Still heart, steady aim. | |
冷靜之心境,平穩地瞄準 | |
5. Fly swiftly... kill swiftly. | |
輕快地飛行 飄逸地殺戮 | |
6. Strike from the sky. | |
空襲 | |
7. Flush 'em out. | |
把此地染紅! | |
8. Look Val, snacks. | |
看小勇 是零食 | |
9. Stay on the target. | |
(對方)站在瞄準鏡中 | |
10. I'll follow your lead, Valor. | |
Valor,我會跟隨你的指引 | |
11. Find me a path. | |
幫我帶路 | |
12. A bird's eye view is the best advantage. | |
最好的優勢是有一對鷹眼 | |
13. We're in this together. | |
我們合二為一 | |
14. Demacia is counting on us. | |
德馬西亞期望著我們 | |
15. We've got this covered. | |
我們將這個隱藏掉 | |
16. Stay alert. | |
保持警戒 | |
17. Buy me some time. | |
給點時間我解決 | |
18. Val's stealing all the glory again. | |
小勇又奪去所有的功勞了 | |
19. There's always a trail. | |
這總會有線索 | |
20. Sometimes I swear that bird is just showing off. | |
有時我發誓那隻烏只是在耀炫自己 (嘲諷斯溫的烏) | |
21. I live behind enemy lines. | |
我存在在敵方陣後 | |
22. Stick to the plan, Val. | |
小勇,遵循那個計劃 | |
23. We Demacians are no easy prey. | |
我們德馬西亞人可不是省油的燈 | |
24. Demacia needs heroes. | |
德馬西亞需要英雄 | |
25. Who's there? Jarvan who? Uh, Valor! | |
誰在那? 哪個加文? 啊.... 是你 Valor! | |
26. Who's there? Fiora who? Valor, that's just mean! | |
誰在那 哪個菲歐拉? Valor 你這很卑鄙耶 | |
27. Who's there? Garen who? Yeah, I guess he does say that a lot. | |
誰在那 哪個蓋倫? 耶 我想他應該說很多那些話 | |
28. Go for the eyes! | |
以眼還它 | |
29. Gouge 'em, Valor! | |
挖去他們的眼 勇氣 | |
30. Now! | |
現在 | |
31. Valor, to me! | |
勇氣 過來 | |
32. I'd keep my head down if I were you. | |
我是你的話就一定低頭 | |
33. I've got friends in high places. | |
我有高處來的朋友 (又指德馬西亞高層) | |
34. Valor's shadow is the last thing you'll see. | |
勇氣的影子會是你最後見到的影像 | |
35. What do you see up there? | |
你看到了什麼 | |
36. Need eyes on 'em! | |
監視他們 | |
37. Eyes in the sky. | |
天眼 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Quinn 葵恩 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言