1. Death is only the beginning. | |
死亡只是個開始 | |
2. feel the Ghoul with them | |
和他們感受一下食屍鬼吧 | |
3. Another claimed for the Shadow Isles. | |
又一個要求去陰影島的人? | |
4. Join me in eternity. | |
和我一起在永恆之中 | |
5. Live bodies are so... fragile. | |
活人太脆弱了 | |
6. They will make splendid corpses. | |
他們將成為燦爛的屍體 | |
7. Do you hear the ghouls? | |
你聽到了食屍鬼嗎? | |
8. Answers lie beneath the dirt. | |
所有的真相皆在土下。 | |
9. There is only one destination. | |
(生命的)意義只有一個。 | |
10. Death is the gift I offer. | |
死亡為我所贈。 | |
11. You will remember Yorick Mori. | |
你要記起約瑞科。墨里 | |
12. Life... slips away. | |
生命.... 讓他去吧 | |
13. Embrace the inevitable. | |
擁抱必然(的死亡)吧。 | |
14. Who requires my services? | |
誰要我的服務嗎? (意即掘墳給你死) | |
15. The last breath is sweetest. | |
最後的一口氣是最甜美的 | |
16. Everything has an expiration date. | |
萬物必衰。 | |
17. I think I might know a relative of yours. No hair... sagging flesh... always going on about brains. Ring any bells? | |
我想我可能知道你的親戚,他們應該無頭髮,下垂的肉體,永遠 | |
18. I will bury you alive! | |
*laughs* 我將會活埋你的 | |
19. Devour! | |
吞食 | |
20. Feast. | |
盛宴 | |
21. Haunt! | |
狩獵 | |
22. Wither. | |
枯萎 | |
23. Rot. | |
腐爛 | |
24. Torment! | |
煎熬 | |
25. Get to your task, gravedigger! Make our numbers endless! | |
去你的任務,掘墓人!讓我們的數字無窮的!” | |
26. Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!! | |
帶出你死了!帶出你死了 | |
27. Slay them Gravedigger! Make them serve us! | |
殺他們掘墓人!讓他們為我們服務 | |
28. Alas, poor Yorick. | |
唉,可憐的約里克 | |
29. Are you lonely, Yorick? | |
你是孤獨的,約里克 | |
30. As you wish, Gravedigger. | |
如你所願,掘墓人 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Yorick 約瑞科 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言