1. Dead man walking. | |
死人在走路。(死刑犯在走向刑場(人生最後條道路)處行者會沿途喊這句話也有十分危險 行屍走肉等意思。 | |
2. Go ahead! I like moving targets. | |
去吧!!我喜歡移動的標靶。 | |
3. This is gonna tickle. | |
這還真癢。 | |
4. They picked the wrong fight. | |
他們挑錯戰鬥了!! | |
5. Think I'm bluffin'? | |
你認為我在虛張聲勢!? | |
6. Like fish in a barrel. | |
如甕中射魚般 | |
7. End of the line | |
終點!! | |
8. I've got no time for games. | |
我沒時間玩遊戲。(SC2的死神好像也有這句台詞) | |
9. What are you playin' at? | |
你是在玩三* | |
10. Feelin' lucky? | |
覺得很好運? | |
11. Try me. | |
審判我阿!! | |
12. Easy, partner. | |
輕鬆點,夥伴。 | |
13. Got any bright ideas? | |
想到什麼好點子了? | |
14. Always trouble. | |
總是遇到麻煩。 | |
15. Let's settle the score. | |
讓我們解決恩怨吧。 | |
16. I ain't got time to bleed. | |
我沒時間流血。 | |
17. I like my enemies two ways: dead, or about to be. (Laughs) | |
我喜歡我的對手有兩種情況:死了,或者快死了(笑) | |
18. Everyone's a hero... till you shoot off a leg or two. (Laughs) | |
每個人都是英雄......直到你射斷他一條腿,或兩條(笑) | |
19. Don't die, yet! Heh, that was only a warning shot. | |
別死阿!這槍只是警告。 | |
20. Hope you weren't planning to die of natural causes. | |
希望你沒計劃好怎樣安樂死 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Graves 葛雷夫 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言