1. What doesn't kill you just isn't finished yet. | |
你還沒死是因為(毒藥)藥效還沒到 | |
2. They'll have more holes than my favorite cheese. | |
對面身上的洞比我最愛的起司上面的洞還要多. | |
3. Mine! | |
這我的! | |
4. I demand tribute! | |
我要求供品! | |
5. I demand a sandwich! | |
我堅持要有三明治! | |
6. Shooting's easy. Aiming's hard. | |
瞄比射還要難 | |
7. Plenty more where that came from! Seriously, I carry a lot of ammo. | |
來的傢伙真多! 不過說真的,我帶了一堆彈藥! | |
8. Boop! | |
噗!(發語詞無義) | |
9. I dealt it! It was me! | |
我來處理!非我不可! | |
10. Look what the pipes washed in. | |
看我怎麼洗水管的. | |
11. How do you aim with all this light? | |
你要怎麼瞄準這裡所有的燈? | |
12. Stand still! My eyes are on the side of my head! | |
站好! 我的眼睛長在頭的兩側!(自婊瞄不好?) | |
13. I greased these all myself. | |
這些都是我在上油潤滑的 | |
14. Exterminate this! | |
消滅這傢伙! | |
15. Ripe for the picking. | |
分贓啦. | |
16. No touching! | |
別碰! | |
17. Hope that gets infected. | |
希望那傢伙也一樣受到感染. | |
18. What's yours is mine. | |
你的就是我的. | |
19. Ohoho, that's gonna fester. | |
噢噢,快要長出爛瘡囉. | |
20. I licked this bolt for you. | |
這根被我舔過的箭矢是為你準備的(很毒的意思?) | |
21. It'll only hurt 'til you die. | |
你到死為止都只有痛苦 | |
22. Aim, then shoot. Aim, then shoot. | |
瞄準,射擊*2 | |
23. Are you gonna finish that? | |
你準備好要結束對面了嗎? | |
24. Aged like a fine egg. | |
(待補完) | |
25. Grr, I can't even taste the air up here. | |
呃,我無法享受到上面的空氣. | |
26. It's sticky so you don't drop it. | |
這很黏,不用丟掉啦. | |
27. Hey, what did I step in? | |
嘿,我是不是插手其他事情啦? | |
28. Have you met my fleas? | |
你有遇見我身上的跳蚤嗎? | |
29. Hop on, lice. | |
跳吧,蝨子. | |
30. Don't trust any liquid you can see through. | |
別相信任何透明的液體. | |
31. All pipes lead to home. | |
條條水管通我家. | |
32. Rust is like more delicious mold. | |
鏽斑比較像是可口的黴菌. | |
33. What's 'sharing'? | |
分享 是啥? | |
34. They are the plague. | |
身旁都是瘟疫 | |
35. From out of the sewers comes... doom. | |
從下水道出來的都是...毀滅. | |
36. Who let all these plants survive? | |
誰讓這些植物生存下去的? | |
37. Dip it in sewage... leave it in the sun for a while... oh, yes, that's perfect, yes! | |
滴一滴在汙水中...放在陽光下一陣子...噢,太棒了! | |
38. Ohoho, yes, yes. | |
歐齁齁,太棒了,真是太棒了. | |
39. They're planning something, I know it. | |
對方正在謀畫什麼,我知道的. | |
40. I'm on to you! | |
我這條命交給你了! | |
41. Watch your step. | |
小心腳邊. | |
42. Who's following me? | |
誰跟蹤我? | |
43. Always pack a snack a month in advance! | |
我總是預先在嘴巴中塞點點心 | |
44. Ah, finally ripe! | |
啊,終於熟成了! | |
45. Sneaking around really works up your appetite! | |
躲躲藏藏的真的會引起你的食慾! | |
46. I'm a connoisseur of the finer things! | |
對於好東西我可是真正的鑑賞家! | |
47. One of these is going to get stuck in your head. | |
其中一支箭將會射到你的腦袋中. | |
48. They can play this at your funeral. | |
這將成為你的送葬曲. | |
49. I'm dedicating this piece to you. | |
我將呈獻這首曲子給你. | |
50. I hear your trash! Bow before your king! | |
你這廢物!在你的國王面前低頭吧! | |
51. The only thing the sun's good for is what it does to milk. | |
太陽最有用的地方在於照射牛奶(做起司) | |
52. Stop moving my stench! | |
別在吹走我身上的臭味! | |
53. Oohoohoo, Singed! You smell nice! | |
嗚呼呼,辛吉德!你身體真香! | |
54. I have this uncontrollable urge to follow you. | |
我的身體不聽使喚的想往你的方向跑. | |
55. I see why everyone chases you. | |
我終於知道為什麼大家都要追著你跑了(XD) | |
56. You remind me of home. | |
你讓我回想起家的感覺. | |
57. I thought this place could use a little gooping up. | |
我想這裡可以弄得黏黏的. | |
58. I'll be right under their noses. | |
我會讓對方立刻聞到臭味 | |
59. Time to go. | |
該上囉 | |
60. DuDuDuDuDu~~~~~ | |
Twitch hums a tune.(圖奇哼歌) | |
61. Sneaky, sneaky... | |
躡手躡腳*2 | |
62. It's me! Hahahahaa! | |
我在這! 哈哈哈! | |
63. Hi! | |
嗨! | |
64. Oh, hello! Huhahahahaa! | |
噢,你好啊! 呼哈哈哈哈哈哈! | |
65. I was hiding! Hehehahaa, grr! | |
我剛剛躲起來啦! 嘿哈哈哈哈! | |
66. You're welcome! | |
送你的不用謝啦! | |
67. I'm gonna want that back! | |
我希望它(毒液)能回來! (看下一句) | |
68. Here's something that won't wash off! | |
送你一些洗不掉的禮物! | |
69. Now, there's a smell you can feel! | |
現在,你可以感受這個氣味! | |
70. You're looking a little green! | |
你看起來綠綠的! | |
71. Share this! | |
嚐嚐這招吧! | |
72. Sewer skewers for everybody! | |
為大家準備的下水道串燒! | |
73. Pins and needles! | |
(laughs)萬箭穿心!(笑) | |
74. Bleurgh, this tastes awful! | |
噁,這味道爛透了! | |
75. Must... take... food! | |
我..必須...拿走食物! (捕鼠器梗) | |
76. D'ohh, it's not even stale yet! | |
噢噢,這還沒變質! | |
77. Ow! That almost caught my tail! | |
哇!差點夾住我的尾巴! | |
78. Now I have to gnaw my leg off... oh, no, I'm good. | |
現在我必須斷腳求生...噢,不,我沒事. | |
79. This is entrapment! | |
這是誘捕行動! | |
80. Oh, not again! | |
噢,賣擱來啊! | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Twitch 圖奇 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
I demand tribute! 應該翻成 "我要求供品!"
回覆刪除謝謝~ 已修正 :)
刪除