2015年6月25日 星期四

Vladimir 弗拉迪米爾 中英翻譯

Vladimir 弗拉迪米爾 中英翻譯
1. The rivers will run red.
  河會流成紅色
 
2. I'd love a pint.
  我喜歡一pint(大約473毫克 pint為單位)
 
3. Hmm, something is leaking.
  某些東西流出了
 
4. Deliciously vain.
  美味的血管。
 
5. I'm a universal recipient.
  我是萬能受血者。
 
6. Care to make a donation?
  要好心捐點什麼嗎?
 
7. A draining exercise.
  外流練習
 
8. Wonderful.
  太美妙了
 
9. My cup is half empty.
  我的杯是半空。
 
10. The clot thickens.
  血變得緊湊了。 血塊變稠了
 
11. Please, let it all out.
  來吧,都放出來。
 
12. Let's pool our efforts.
  讓我們累積我們的努力吧。
 
13. I'm absolutely livid.
  我絕對是鐵青色。
 
14. Trickling progress.
  滴流的進展
 
15. A vital decision.
  是個性命攸關的決定
 
16. A harvest moon, so aptly named.
  收穫之月,名字真貼切。
 
17. Go ahead, be negative. You'll be just my type.
  繼續阿,消極的反對我吧。你將會是我的一部分。
 
18. You look like someone who's got a lot going on beneath the surface.
  你看起來像個底下蠻有料的人。
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言