2015年6月25日 星期四

Thresh 瑟雷西 中英翻譯

Thresh 瑟雷西 中英翻譯
1. What delightful agony we shall inflict.
  我們一起弄出令人歡愉的痛苦吧
 
2. Writhe, like a worm on a hook.
  翻滾吧 就像鉤中蟲一般
 
3. Nobody escapes.
  (你)無法逃脫
 
4. Death? No... Nothing that simple.
  死 沒....沒這麼簡單
 
5. Come out and play.
  出來玩麻
 
6. It's over when I say.
  我說呀 一切都完結了
 
7. Lock 'em up.
  鎖住他們
 
8. Retching mongrels get the leash.
  吃鎖鏈吧,噁心的雜種
 
9. Any last words?
  有遺言嗎?
 
10. Oh yes! It's about to get much worse.
  噢 對了.這還會有更糟的
 
11. No one can save them.
  沒人能拯救他們
 
12. Ah, the sweet holds of misery.
  呀 超正的磨難之握
 
13. Relax, just let go.
  放鬆點 讓他去吧
 
14. Me, mad? Hah, quite likely.
  我 像瘋子? 哈 有時吧
 
15. Hmm, whose mind shall we snap?
  恩 那麼我們將要奪去誰的心智呢?
 
16. Poor lost souls.
  可憐的迷魂
 
17. Oh the eternity we shall spend together.
  一起虛度永恆吧
 
18. Flesh is a prison.
  肉體是個囚牢
 
19. What is the worth of a soul?
  魂魄有什麼值得之處呢?
 
20. I am the thing under the bed.
  我是床下的怪物
 
21. Torment comes in so many flavors.
  有很多種口味的折磨
 
22. Screaming won't do you any good, but it's music to my ears.
  尖叫對你來說不是好處,不過對我的說就是音樂)
 
23. There is life. There is death. And then there is me.
  這是生 這是死 而那 就是我
 
24. Ever seen your soul? Would you like to?
  你曾見過自己的靈魂嗎 你想不想看?
 
25. You're falling apart... What to do with the pieces?
  你被大切八塊了 那如何處理那些碎肉?
 
26. Round we go!
  我們圍吧
 
27. This way!
  這邊
 
28. Going somewhere?
  去哪裡?
 
29. Come back!
  回來呀!
 
30. Hook, line and sinker!
  鉤 鏈 沉子
 
31. I own you.
  你是我的
 
32. My house, my rules.
  我的家,我的規條
 
33. Closing in...
  靠一點
 
34. Nowhere to hide.
  無處躲藏
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言