1. I will bury the world in ice. | |
我會讓這世界被寒冰掩蓋 | |
2. I am iceborn. | |
我隸屬於冰族 | |
3. Flesh freezes so easily. | |
冰鮮肉體真容易 | |
4. Foolish child. | |
傻孩子 | |
5. Succumb! It's inevitable. | |
乖乖就範!這是無法避免的 | |
6. The cold will numb your pain. | |
寒冽會麻痺你的痛苦 | |
7. Your time has passed. | |
你的大勢已去 | |
8. You can't stop an avalanche. | |
你阻止不了雪崩 | |
9. Embrace the cold. | |
擁抱寒冷 | |
10. Feel the power of true ice! | |
感受冰真正的力量吧! | |
11. Your death serves greater purpose. | |
你的死還有更好的利用價值 | |
12. Another frozen corpse. | |
又一個被凍結的屍體~ | |
13. All will kneel... in time. | |
到時候...萬物都會俯首稱臣 | |
14. I see things clearly. | |
我看破紅塵 | |
15. I will restore Freljord's greatness. | |
我將復興佛雷爾卓德! | |
16. Plans within plans. | |
計畫中的計畫 | |
17. There will be no thaw. | |
(黑冰)無法融化 | |
18. Battles come and go. I am eternal. | |
戰爭時起時盡.但我卻是永恆的 | |
19. The Watchers will return. | |
守望者們將會回來 | |
20. This world has forgotten true power. | |
這世界早忘了什麼才是真正的力量 | |
21. So many secrets buried in ice. | |
寒冰下掩蓋了如此多的秘辛 | |
22. No one will remember them. | |
沒人會記得他們(寒冰守望者) 註: 依照Lissandra的故事, Lissandra想盡辦法讓後人忘記寒冰守望者,以免有人阻止他們復活 | |
23. They cannot fight the cold. | |
他們無法戰勝酷寒 | |
24. This is but a battle. I've already won the war. | |
這一戰雖然還沒打,我卻已經贏了 | |
25. I never rest. | |
我從不休息 | |
26. I make cold look... hot. | |
我讓冰看起來...很性感! | |
27. I consider frigid a compliment. | |
我認為寒冷是一種稱讚 | |
28. Is it cold in here, or is it just me? | |
是我錯覺 還是這邊有點冷? | |
29. I've been killing your kind for centuries! | |
幾個世紀以來我一直在撲殺你的部落! | |
30. Surrender. My triumph is inevitable. | |
投降吧 我的勝利無可避免 | |
31. The world began in ice and it will end in ice! | |
世界從冰開始,也會由冰終結! | |
32. Close your eyes and let the cold take you. | |
闔上眼,讓酷寒帶走你 | |
33. I've killed so many queens I've lost count! | |
我滅了太多的皇后 數都數不清了! | |
34. You really picked the wrong side. | |
你真的選錯邊站了 | |
35. Kneel before me and I will unleash your power! | |
於我面前跪下 我就會釋放你的力量 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Lissandra 麗珊卓 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言