1. Prepare to be boarded! | |
等著被搶船吧! | |
2. YAARRR! | |
呀啊啊! | |
3. Swab the poop deck! | |
刷船尾啦!(呃‧‧‧當一個海盜這樣說的時候,他要爆俘虜菊花了‧‧‧‧‧‧) | |
4. C'mere, me beauty! Hehehe. | |
來吧,美人!嘻嘻嘻。 | |
5. Look what crawled out of the bunghole! | |
看看糞坑裡網到了什麼? | |
6. Nothin' but a bilge rat! | |
只不過是只艙鼠! | |
7. I'll be usin' ye for chum! | |
我要收你做“好朋友”! (又是一個“和諧”笑話) | |
8. I won't rest till I see ye hangin' from the yardarm! | |
我非要把你吊死在桅杆上不可! | |
9. Ya-ha-har! | |
呀-哈-哈! | |
10. Avast, me hearties! | |
別跑,我的心肝! | |
11. Shiver me timbers! | |
嚇得我! (指 好險 的意思) | |
12. Yo ho ho, and a bottle of... rum! | |
喲哄哄,加上一瓶……蘭姆酒! | |
13. Ahoy! | |
唷喝 | |
14. Well blow me down! | |
有種轟趴我! | |
15. I ain't got me ground legs yet, landlubber! | |
我還沒腳軟呢,泥腿子! | |
16. Wanna know why me Roger is so Jolly? Heheheh... | |
想知道為啥我的羅傑這麼高興啊?嘻嘻嘻…… (Jolly開心,JollyRoger行話中對海盜旗的稱呼) | |
17. Enjoy your visit to the depths of the sea, landlubber! | |
去深海玩得開心點吧,旱鴨 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Gangplank 剛普朗克 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言