1. You'd wish the world you know to end! Yeeeesssss... | |
你希望終結你所認識的世界。。。好! | |
2. You have stains upon your soul... Perfect. | |
你的靈魂有污垢‧‧‧完美啊。 | |
3. Who will be eaten first? | |
誰會先被吃? | |
4. Your souls will feed the Void! | |
你的靈魂將會成為虛空的糧食! | |
5. There will be no end to your suffering! | |
你的痛苦將不會結束。 | |
6. You shall not escape! | |
你逃不了! | |
7. You are such... hideous creatures! | |
你真是個‧‧‧醜陋的傢伙。(大概在照鏡子) | |
8. No! I do not live under a bed... Fool! | |
錯!我不住在床底下‧‧‧笨蛋! | |
9. The daylight! It burns! | |
是日光!好燙啊! (見光死的傢伙) | |
10. For the darkness! | |
為了黑暗 。 | |
11. Summoner, your darkness beckons. | |
召喚師,你的心魔‧‧‧在蠢動。 | |
12. Afraid of the dark...? Wise! | |
怕黑‧‧‧?聰明! | |
13. Your races are a scourge upon the world! | |
你的部族是這個世界的禍根! | |
14. I shall bring them terror! | |
我應為他們帶來恐怖。 | |
15. You... are a scourge upon the world. | |
你‧‧‧是這個世界的禍根。 | |
16. Ah, the tangled webs we weave... | |
啊,我們織的那張大網‧‧‧ | |
17. Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom! | |
(吃的很有滋味的樣子) | |
18. Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom! | |
(spoken faster) (吃得比前一個快) | |
19. Death is not the end for you. I have seen to it. For eternity, you are mine! | |
死亡對你不是終結,我親身保證。直到永遠,你屬於我! | |
20. laughs | |
笑聲 | |
21. laughs | |
笑聲 | |
22. laughs | |
笑聲 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
ChoGath 科加斯 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言