2015年6月25日 星期四

Caitlyn 凱特琳 中英翻譯

Caitlyn 凱特琳 中英翻譯
1. I'm on the case.
  這個案子我在經手。
 
2. Got them in my sights.
  他們在我視線內。
 
3. Meet the long gun of the law.
  迎接長槍的法律
 
4. Boom.Headshot.
  轟。爆頭
 
5. So many bad guys, so little time.
  如此多的壞人,如此少的時間。
 
6. Who doesn't like being under the gun?
  誰不喜歡屬於槍下阿?
 
7. Up for a showdown?
  來一決高下?
 
8. Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.
  抱歉了帥哥們,毛絨手銬我放家裡了。
 
9. Hot on the trail.
  蹤跡很新鮮。
 
10. I love a good chase.
  我最喜歡帶勁的追蹤。
 
11. Don't be caught flat footed.
  別手忙腳亂時被逮到。 (caught=抓 flat= 平行 footed=步行)
 
12. I have the tools for the job.
  我有最專業的工具。(我有工作的工具)
 
13. Wanna see a hat trick?
  想看帽子戲法嗎?
 
14. Let's investigate.
  我們來調查一下。(讓我們調查一下)
 
15. Time for a shake down.
  先試試槍。 (是時後勒索了 是時候倒下了 shake down)
 
16. Me, miss? Not by a long shot.
  我,失誤?遠的不會
 
17. Right.
 
 
18. A sniper's greatest tool is precision... (Gun falls apart) and good equipment.
  狙擊手最重要的是精准的工具...還有好配備(裝備)。
 
19. The hole is greater than the sum of its... (Gun falls apart) parts.
  洞口大於槍的零件
 
20. Want another shot? I wouldn't want to leave things up in the air.
  想再挨一槍?我可不想再有什麼飛到空中
 
21. Would you prefer the good cop, or the bad cop?
  請問你喜歡好警察?還是壞警察?
 
22. Calibrating.
  校準
 
23. Steady...
  穩住
 
24. In my sights.
  在我視線內
 
25. Nowhere to hide.
  無處藏身
 
26. Target marked.
  目標標記
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言