1. The heart is the strongest muscle. | |
  | 發自內心的力量才是最強的 |
  | |
2. Why not enjoy some warm milk instead? | |
  | 戰鬥之餘,為何不來享受點溫牛奶? |
  | |
3. First we fight, then we eat. | |
  | 先戰鬥,再來填飽肚子. |
  | |
4. My shield is my sword. | |
  | 我的防禦是我最佳的攻擊方式. |
  | |
5. Take heart. | |
  | 鼓起勇氣. |
  | |
6. When going gets tough, you call Braum. | |
  | 情勢變糟時,呼喚我布拉姆. |
  | |
7. Think carefully, my friend. | |
  | 我的朋友,好好想一想. |
  | |
8. Let's show our friends the door. | |
  | 讓我們把我們的 好朋友 轟出去吧. |
  | |
9. You hit like baby ram! No horns yet! | |
  | 你的攻擊像隻小公羊一樣! 還沒長角吶! |
  | |
10. Now I give more than harsh talking to! | |
  | 接下來,我給你的痛苦將大於我所形容的! |
  | |
11. Sometimes, shield becomes smashing board. | |
  | 有時候,盾牌可以拿來砸人的. |
  | |
12. Troublemaker toss is best game. | |
  | 把搗亂的傢伙丟出去可是最棒的遊戲. |
  | |
13. Now this is fun! | |
  | 真爽! |
  | |
14. Show me your best. | |
  | 拿出你最佳實力吧. |
  | |
15. Keep your spirits high. | |
  | 把你的精力保持在最佳狀態. |
  | |
16. Put away your worried face! | |
  | 放下你的雖小臉! |
  | |
17. Sometimes battle is unavoidable. | |
  | 有時候,戰鬥是無法避免的. |
  | |
18. Today we fight each other. Tomorrow, we may fight together. | |
  | 今天的敵人或許是明日的朋友. |
  | |
19. Sometimes icy heart just needs warm smile. | |
  | 有時候,冰冷的心需要的僅僅是一個溫暖的微笑. |
  | |
20. Braum is on the job. | |
  | 布拉姆上工囉. |
  | |
21. Let us go. | |
  | 上吧. |
  | |
22. Move like the herd. | |
  | 成群結隊的移動. |
  | |
23. You are safe with Braum. | |
  | 跟布拉姆一路可是很安全的. |
  | |
24. Even heaviest door can be opened. | |
  | 再難開的門還是可以被攻破的. |
  | |
25. If you have problem, you come to me first. | |
  | 有困難,先找我再說. |
  | |
26. Mother always said - don't lose! | |
  | 我老媽總是說-別輸! |
  | |
27. The darker the night, the brighter the stars. | |
  | 越黑的夜晚,星星越亮. |
  | |
28. No time for worrying. | |
  | 沒時間擔憂了. |
  | |
29. Hehe, life is good, no? | |
  | 嘿嘿,生命可是美好的,不是嗎? (LG廣告台詞) |
  | |
30. I wonder what's around next corner. | |
  | 我看看下個轉角(草叢)會有什麼東西出現. |
  | |
31. You can always trust Braum. | |
  | 你可以一直信任布朗姆. |
  | |
32. When life gives you curdled milk, be patient. You get very good cheese! | |
  | 生命給你凝結的牛奶時,耐心點,你將會得到很棒的起司! (意指否極泰來) |
  | |
33. The goats are wise; eat everything, climb everything, and if something kicks you, kick it back! | |
  | 山羊很聰明的;什麼都吃,什麼都爬,被人踢還會踢回去! |
  | |
34. Mother always said - float like iceberg, sting like thrown iceberg! | |
  | 老媽總是對我說-飄浮像冰山(隨心所欲但擁有堅定的心),諷刺像穿透冰山(諷刺傷人卻能動搖人心) |
  | |
35. If at first you do not succeed, please, tell me what it is like. | |
  | 如果你一擊沒得手,麻煩你告訴我那是什麼樣的感覺. |
  | |
36. Don't worry, Braum was trying little bit. | |
  | 不用擔心,布拉姆稍微試過. |
  | |
37. Strike like ram! | |
  | 像羊一樣的攻擊! |
  | |
38. Not so fast! | |
  | 別跑那麼快啊! |
  | |
39. You thought you were in trouble. | |
  | 你想說你完蛋了. |
  | |
40. Braum is here! | |
  | 布朗姆在此! |
  | |
41. Stand behind Braum! | |
  | 站在布朗姆身後! |
  | |
42. It is easy, see? | |
  | 看到沒,很簡單喔. |
  | |
43. My shield is here for you. | |
  | 我的盾在此保護你. |
  | |
44. I'm having cold flashes. | |
  | 我有冰冷閃光. |
  | |
45. Good shot! You'll get them next time. | |
  | 射的不錯! 不過你要得手等下次. |
  | |
46. Look! Your axes bounce right off! | |
  | 看!你的斧頭彈回去了! |
  | |
47. Ah! A refreshing sea breeze! | |
  | 啊!清爽的海風! |
  | |
48. Hm. It is windy today. | |
  | 嗯,今天有點刮風. |
  | |
49. Eat, eat and grow strong. | |
  | 多吃點並且茁壯的成長吧! |
  | |
50. Train hard, little poro, and one day you will be strong like... baby! | |
  | 小普羅,多多充實你自己,總有一天你會強壯如...嬰兒! |
  | |
51. This has the smell of a faraway land. Perhaps I shall see it one day. | |
  | 這東西有遙遠地方的氣味,或許我有一天能見到. |
  | |
52. These shoes... they're too tight! | |
  | 這鞋子...太緊了! |
  | |
53. Ha ha! Perfect! | |
  | 哈哈,完美! |
  | |
54. No sneaking up on Braum this time. | |
  | 這下沒東西能逃過布拉姆的法眼了. |
  | |
55. Sight is the key to victory. Also stone. | |
  | 視野是勝利的不二法門,石頭也是. |
  | |
56. Fire does the body good. | |
  | 火焰對身體很好. |
  | |
57. Ohoohoo, nice and toasty. | |
  | 歐齁齁,暖洋洋的好棒. |
  | |
58. I've always wanted an on-fire cloak! | |
  | 我一直渴望有一件火焰大衣! |
  | |
59. Ooh! Now I need marshmallow. | |
  | 噢!我現在想要棉花糖. |
  | |
60. To friends, I am snowfall. To enemies, I am avalanche! | |
  | 對隊友來說,我是飄雪.對敵人而言,我是雪崩! |
  | |
61. My shield will protect this shield! | |
  | 我的盾將會保護這面盾! |
  | |
62. A shield for my shield? I like it! | |
  | 盾上加盾? 我喜歡! |
  | |
63. Ah... returning home. | |
  | 啊...回家. |
  | |
64. Hehe, time for a snack. | |
  | 嘿嘿,點心時間. |
  | |
65. Back I go. | |
  | 先回. |
  | |
66. See? That wasn't so bad. | |
  | 看到了嘛?還不賴. |
  | |
67. Braum lives another day. | |
  | 布拉姆又活過另一天. |
  | |
68. Is very important to take time to rest. | |
  | 找時間休息很重要的. |
  | |
69. You remind me of Agatha. Best cow back home. | |
  | 你讓我想起了阿加莎-我家最棒的乳牛. |
  | |
70. Alistar! I have cow you should meet. | |
  | 亞歷斯塔!你該見見我家的乳牛. |
  | |
71. Mother gave me bear as child too, Annie. | |
  | 安妮你知道嗎,在我小時候,我老媽也給了我一隻熊. |
  | |
72. Something fishy here? Hehehehehe! | |
  | 這裡有魚? 哈哈哈! |
  | |
73. After this, we share a drink! You like goat's milk? | |
  | 這場結束後,我們一起喝點什麼吧! 你喜歡山羊奶嗎? |
  | |
74. What's your poison, Gragas? Mine's milk! | |
  | 古拉格斯,你最愛喝啥? 我最愛牛奶了! |
  | |
75. Tryndamere! This is fun, right? | |
  | 泰達!這很好玩,沒錯吧? |
  | |
76. Are you having fun, my friend? | |
  | 我的朋友,你有玩得盡興嗎? |
  | |
77. Your hair... we do not see things like this in the Freljord. | |
  | 你的髮型...在佛雷卓爾看不到像這樣的髮型. |
  | |
78. Good times, good friends... what could be better? | |
  | 與好朋友度過的好時光...有什麼能比這更棒的? |
  | |
79. If they insist on a fight, I will oblige them. | |
  | 如果對方堅持要戰,我將跟他們一戰. |
  | |
80. Ah! We are about to begin the fighting! | |
  | 啊!我們差不多要開始戰鬥了! |
  | |
81. Now, what can we learn from fighting? | |
  | 現在,我們能在戰鬥中學到什麼呢? |
  | |
82. Ah, new beginnings. | |
  | 啊,新的開始. |
  | |
83. Let's get going. | |
  | 我們上吧. |
  | |
84. Shall we begin? | |
  | 要開始了嘛? |
  | |
85. Today will be exciting day! | |
  | 今天將會是刺激的一天! |
  | |
86. Always bring Braum! | |
  | 記得帶上布拉姆! |
  | |
87. Follow me, friends! | |
  | 朋友們,跟我走! |
  | |
88. They may have many, but you have me. | |
  | 對方也許人多勢眾,但是你有我. (基情四射) |
  | |
89. Is it the moustache? Who knows? | |
  | 這就是八字鬍? 天知道? |
  |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Braum 布朗姆 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言