2015年6月25日 星期四

Blitzcrank 布里茨 中英翻譯

Blitzcrank 布里茨 中英翻譯
1. Fired up and ready to serve.
  點火並準備完畢。
 
2. Metal is harder than flesh.
  鐵比肉強。
 
3. Bone is a poor alternative.
  骨頭真是劣質材料。
 
4. Look. You're leaking.
  看。你在漏機油。 (好慘)
 
5. Your steam is escaping.
  你蒸汽洩漏。 (被打到爆血?!)
 
6. Quake in fear, fleshling.
  在恐懼中顫慄吧,血肉之軀。
 
7. Exterminate. Exterminate.
  殲滅。殲滅。
 
8. Precisely.
  正是如此。
 
9. I remain focused.
  我保持專注
 
10. The magic calls to me.
  魔法在召喚我。
 
11. A rolling golem gathers no rust.
  魔偶常動,永不生銹。(英文成語a rolling stone gathers no moss.滾石不長苔)
 
12. As long as it takes.
  無論多久。
 
13. I put the 'goal' in 'golem' That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
  我把 煤 送入 魔偶。那叫幽默。其他魔偶覺得有點好笑。 (goal通“目標”和“煤”,goal發音與golem相近。)
 
14. The time of man has come to an end.
  人類的時代已經終結。
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言