2015年6月25日 星期四

Azir 阿祈爾 中英翻譯

Azir 阿祈爾 中英翻譯
1. Shurima! Your emperor has returned!
   蘇瑞瑪!你的王已經歸來了!
 
2. I will open their eyes.
  朕會讓他們大開眼界的。
 
3. The unworthy have no place in history.
  你們不配在歷史上留下痕跡。
 
4. See what I see.
  見識一下朕所看見的世界吧。
 
5. Ancient power courses through me.
  遠古的力量在朕的體內流動。
 
6. Fate is in our hands.
  命運就掌握在我們手中。
 
7. They dare defy Shurima?
  他們膽敢忤逆蘇瑞瑪?
 
8. With a word, I end you.
  朕只需要一個命令,就能了結你的性命。
 
9. Challenge Shurima, challenge fate.
  挑戰蘇瑞瑪,就是在挑戰天意。
 
10. Never cross an emperor.
  永遠別跟一個皇帝作對。
 
11. Shurima will brook no offense.
  蘇瑞瑪絕不容許任何反抗。
 
12. Behold the desert's wrath.
  見識一下沙漠的憤怒吧!
 
13. Mine is the will of Shurima.
  朕,就是蘇瑞瑪的意志。
 
14. They have overstepped.
  他們已經超界了。
 
15. Give yourselves to Shurima.
  將你自己獻祭給蘇瑞瑪吧!
 
16. You dare oppose me?
  你膽敢反抗朕?
 
17. Soon, none will question us.
  很快地、就不會再有人質疑我們了。
 
18. Who denies our right to rule?
  誰妄圖否定朕的王權?
 
19. Eventually, the sands claim us all.
  最終,黃沙將奪回我們的所有。
 
20. Shurima will once again stretch to the horizon.
  蘇瑞瑪將再次把它的版圖擴張到地平線的彼端。
 
21. Shurima is where all paths converge.
  蘇瑞瑪是所有道路最後的歸途。
 
22. The world is a desert. I am the oasis.
  這世界就像個沙漠──而朕,就是綠洲。
 
23. The power of the sun lives in Shurima.
  太陽的力量與蘇瑞瑪共生。
 
24. You need not follow, but you must witness.
  你可以不必追隨,但你必須親眼見證。
 
25. I will return Shurima to greatness.
  朕會讓蘇瑞瑪再次輝煌。
 
26. Those who follow me follow destiny.
  那些跟隨朕的人,就是在遵循神的旨意。
 
27. My empire lives in every grain of sand.
  朕的王國存在於所有沙粒之中。
 
28. Shurima's legacy will endure.
  蘇瑞瑪傳奇將千古不朽。
 
29. We are the authors of history.
  我們就是歷史的編撰者。
 
30. I am Shurima's dawn.
  朕乃蘇瑞瑪的黎明。
 
31. Everyone will know the name Shurima.
  所有人都將牢記蘇瑞瑪之名。
 
32. No sacrifice is too great.
  沒有犧牲是最理想的結果。
 
33. We are made by our choices.
  我們是由自己的選擇所構成的。
 
34. We will unearth what has been lost.
  我們將挖掘出那些失去的東西。
 
35. None know the will of the desert better than I.
  沒有人會比朕更了解沙漠的意志。
 
36. We walk a path of radiance.
  我們行走於一條金光閃閃的道路上。
 
37. The ascended shall guide humanity to greatness.
  王必須帶領人民走向繁榮。
 
38. This slumbering world must awaken.
  這個沉睡的世界該醒過來了。
 
39. Shurima lives in me.
  蘇瑞瑪與朕生死與共。
 
40. Believe in our future.
  相信我們的未來。
 
41. Loyalty will be rewarded.
  你們的忠誠將被褒獎。
 
42. A ruler must choose his hour.
  一個統治者必須妥善安排他的每個時刻。
 
43. There is no future without Shurima.
  只有蘇瑞瑪才擁有未來。
 
44. Join me, and be elevated.
  跟隨朕吧,而朕將讓你飛黃騰達。
 
45. All eyes look to us.
  我們萬眾矚目。
 
46. So, a pigeon walks into a bar.
  然後,有個傻子走進了酒館裡頭。
 
47. For emperors, it's all about how you carry yourself.
  身為王者,一切都取決於你如何Carry你自己。
 
48. Azir chirps.
  (阿祈爾發出鳥的叫聲)
 
49. There is only Shurima. All else is but a mirage.
  只有蘇瑞瑪是真實的。其他都只不過是海市蜃樓。
 
50. What is the desert, but the ashes of my enemies?
  這片沙漠──是由朕的敵人的骨灰所化成的。
 
51. When every trace of you is lost, I will remain.
  當你存在的痕跡消逝殆盡時,只有朕能名留青史。
 
52. You must learn respect, Sivir.
  (嘲諷希維爾)妳得學會何謂尊重,希維爾。
 
53. Accept your destiny, Sivir.
  (嘲諷希維爾)接受妳的命運吧,希維爾。
 
54. Rise with Shurima, Sivir, or fall beneath it.
  (嘲諷希維爾)與蘇瑞瑪一起崛起,希維爾──或者臣服在它之下。
 
55. Renekton, once a noble warrior, now naught but a mad beast.
  (嘲諷雷尼克頓)雷尼克頓,曾經是個崇高的戰士,如今卻只是頭狂怒的野獸。
 
56. You have forgotten yourself, Renekton.
  (嘲諷雷尼克頓)你已經迷失自我了,雷尼克頓。
 
57. You are but a grain of sand, Xerath.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)你也只不過是一粒沙塵罷了,齊勒斯。
 
58. Emperors have no rivals, Xerath. Only liabilities.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)王是無與倫比的,齊勒斯。朕只是背負著王的義務。
 
59. Xerath, it is time your spark went out.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)齊勒斯,該是你的光芒熄滅的時候了。
 
60. You have already failed, Xerath. You must now accept it.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)你已經過氣了,齊勒斯。你現在就得接受這個事實。
 
61. Traitor, I cast you to the winds.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)叛徒,朕將讓你回歸塵土。
 
62. You are but my shadow, Xerath.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)你只不過是朕的影子,齊勒斯。
 
63. Xerath, the time of your judgment has come.
  (嘲諷齊勒斯)齊勒斯,你的末日已經降臨了。
 
64. Kill.
  (使用Q技能)殺光他們。
 
65. Conquer.
  (使用Q技能)征服吧!
 
66. Soldiers, onward.
  (使用Q技能)士兵們,前進!
 
67. The order is given.
  (使用Q技能)命令下達。
 
68. Bury them.
  (使用Q技能)埋葬他們。
 
69. My decree is made.
  (使用E技能)朕已經做出裁決。
 
70. Trust in me.
  (使用E技能)相信朕!
 
71. Shurima is eternal.
  (使用R技能)蘇瑞瑪是永恆的。
 
72. Glory to Shurima.
  (使用R技能)蘇瑞瑪將重返榮耀。
 
73. My soldiers march on.
  (使用R技能)朕的士兵們!進軍吧!
 
74. I am ascended.
  (使用R技能)朕乃王者!
 
75. Return.
  (使用被動技能)歸來吧。
 
76. Arise.
  (使用被動技能)復甦吧。
 
77. Serve me.
  (使用被動技能)服侍朕吧。
 
78. This now serves Shurima.
  (使用被動技能)這將為蘇瑞瑪服務。
 
79. Recognise your emperor.
  (使用被動技能)看清楚誰是你的王。
 
80. This is Shuriman land.
  (使用被動技能)這已是蘇瑞瑪的領土。
 
81. I claim this for Shurima.
  (使用被動技能)朕將此納入蘇瑞瑪的名下。
 
82. Return!
  (使用被動技能)歸來吧!
 
83. Arise!
  (使用被動技能)復甦吧!
 
84. No dragon can defeat us!
  (擊殺小龍)沒有龍能打倒我們!
 
85. I have no fear of dragons.
  (擊殺小龍)朕根本不怕龍族。
 
86. Even dragons look up to the sun.
  (擊殺小龍) 即便是龍也必須仰望太陽。
 
87. This spider will be trampled in our march.
  (擊殺扭曲叢林威洛魔) 這蜘蛛也將被朕的軍隊踐踏蹂躪。
 
88. You may be large, Vilemaw, but you remain an insect to me.
  (擊殺扭曲叢林威洛魔)妳也許很龐大沒錯,威洛魔──但妳對我來說不過是隻蟲。
 
89. It is you who are in my web, spider.
  (擊殺扭曲叢林威洛魔)妳已經落入我的網羅圈套裡了,蜘蛛。
 
90. No beast will stop us!
  (擊殺巴龍)沒有任何野獸能攔住我們!
 
91. We will overcome this monster!
  (擊殺巴龍)我們將征服這些怪物!
 
92. What is a baron to an emperor?
  (擊殺巴龍)在王的眼裡,巴龍(男爵)算什麼?
 
93. Emperors have no need of barons.
  (擊殺巴龍)王根本不需要這些低等貴族(男爵=巴龍)。
 
94. I am Shurima's vision.
  (買眼)朕就是蘇瑞瑪的眼界。
 
95. I will shift as the sands.
  (買鞋子)朕將如沙般迅速。
 
96. May the sands of Shurima always be under our feet.
  (買鞋子)蘇瑞瑪的沙永遠在朕腳下。
 
97. I will be reborn.
  (購買春哥甲)朕將會重生。
 
98. Emperors never die.
  (購買春哥甲)王是永遠不死的。
 
99. An idol of greatness.
  (購買昇華護符)此乃王權的證明。
 
100. Shuriman sands flow ever in our favour.
  (購買中婭沙漏)蘇瑞瑪的沙將賜予我們恩惠。
 
101. Time itself serves Shurima.
  (購買中婭沙漏)就連時光也為蘇瑞瑪效勞。
 
102. The light of Shurima.
  (插眼)蘇瑞瑪之光。
 
103. Trust in my vision.
  (插眼)相信朕的眼光。
 
104. Your emperor shall return.
  (回城) 你的王將要歸返。
 
105. Shurima...
  (死亡)蘇瑞瑪…
 
106. How...?
  (死亡)怎麼會…?
 
107. Nothing is beyond my reach.
  (未分類)沒有朕得不到的東西。
 
108. The bounty of Shurima still flows.
  (未分類)蘇瑞瑪的富饒將生生不息。
 
109. My city lives on.
  (未分類)朕的城市仍然存在。
 
110. You cannot topple Shurima.
  (未分類)你無法顛覆蘇瑞瑪。
 
111. Rise again!
  (未分類)再次崛起吧!
 
112. Return from the sands.
  (未分類)從沙塵中歸來吧。
 
113. Shurima is never lost.
  (未分類)蘇瑞瑪將永不墜落。
 
114. It is our right to rule, Sivir.
  (刺殺模式)這是我們的規則,希維爾
 
115. Together, we shall strive toward victory, Sivir.
  (刺殺模式)我們將一起朝向勝利,希維爾
 
116. It has been a long wait, Nasus, but it will be worth it.
  (刺殺模式)已經過了漫長的等待,納瑟斯,但這是值得的
 
117. Let us return to our rightful place, Nasus.
  (刺殺模式)讓我們回到該有的位置,納瑟斯
 
118. This is but one step on a long and glorious path.
  (刺殺模式勝利)這只不過是個漫長而輝煌的一段過程。
 
119. At last, Shurima will reach its destiny!
  (刺殺模式勝利)最後,蘇威瑪將達到它的命運!
 
120. Shurima will know only victory.
  (刺殺模式勝利)蘇威瑪知道唯一的勝利
 
121. None shall ever question the power of Shurima!
  (刺殺模式勝利)沒有任何事物曾質疑蘇威瑪的力量!
 
122. It is your turn to carry our great legacy.
  (附近盟友變化)換你帶領我們偉大的傳奇
 
123. Teach them to respect ascension.
  (附近盟友變化)教導他們尊重提升
 
124. I am testament to the glory of Shurima!
  (即將變成盟友) 我證明蘇威瑪的榮耀
 
125. It is my time. Put your faith in me.
  (即將變成盟友) 這次讓我得到你的信任
 
126. I will guide us to glory.
  (即將變成盟友) 我會引領你們走向輝煌
 
127. You need not follow me... but you cannot stop me.
  (即將變成盟友) 你不用跟隨我...但無法阻止我
 
128. I will reclaim my stolen legacy.
  (進行刺殺模式)我會取回我的遺產
 
129. Here, we shall decide the future of Shurima!
  (進行刺殺模式)在這,我們將決定蘇威瑪的未來
 
130. The future will be written by the ascended!
  (進行刺殺模式)未來將被寫入此
 
131. Today, you will see the power of ascension!
  (進行刺殺模式)今天,你將看到上升的力量
 
132. Like the sun, Shurima always rises!
  (進行刺殺模式)像太陽,蘇威瑪日不落!
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言