2015年6月24日 星期三

Ashe 艾希 中英翻譯

Ashe 艾希 中英翻譯
1. All the world on one arrow.
  整個世界都在一支箭上
 
2. Right between the eyes!
  正中眉心‧‧‧
 
3. My aim is steady.
  我瞄的很準。
 
4. Avarosa guide me.
  阿羅瓦沙 指引著我
 
5. My arrows fly true.
  我的箭矢只會住前
 
6. I won't miss!
  我不能失誤
 
7. Lead the target.
  我不能失誤
 
8. Make it count.
  讓它變得很重要
 
9. I only need one shot!
  我只需一支箭
 
10. Let's see how close they can get.
  看看他們可以靠多近
 
11. No one escapes my aim.
  被我瞄準的人 必死無疑
 
12. Strike quickly!
  速攻
 
13. For the Freljord!
  為了弗雷爾卓德
 
14. Let fly!
  飛吧
 
15. Swiftly, now!
  就是現在!
 
16. We must press on!
  我們要繼續壓上。
 
17. Do not confuse mercy for weakness!
  不要誤解弱者的仁慈
 
18. Peace requires a steady hand.
  和平需要一個有公信力的領袖
 
19. Never lose focus.
  不要失焦
 
20. Stand together!
  在一起!
 
21. Faster than my arrow? I think not.
  你比我的矢快? 我不覺得
 
22. I won't lead us astray.
  我不會令大家走錯路
 
23. United, we are stronger!
  結盟才能令大家強大
 
24. We are one people.
  我們都是一家人
 
25. I will unite the Freljord.
  我會統一弗雷爾卓德
 
26. I do my best work from afar.
  我 可以在遠處做好自己的工作
 
27. We're on the right path.
  我們在正確的道路上
 
28. I always take the high ground.
  我經常拿到制高點
 
29. How do you like the curves? I was talking about the bow.
  你想要怎樣拋的物線?我只是跟弓箭說話
 
30. Take a good look; it's the last you'll get.
  看清楚點。這是你最後的一刻。(Take和get是互相呼應的,她是說你除了看看之外也沒什麼反抗餘地了)
 
31. Keep staring... just don't look behind you.
  繼續向前看 不要向後看
 
32. Misguided warmonger.
  被誤導的戰爭狂
 
33. Foolish Sejuani.
  笨蛋史瓦妮
 
34. So, which one is the pig?
  所以呢 那一隻才是豬?
 
35. To pierce your black heart.
  用弓箭刺穿你那混沌之心
 
36. Your twisted ways must be stopped.
  你那扭曲的行經我必須要阻止
 
37. I will end your corruption.
  我將結束你的腐敗
 
38. No, really, put that apple on your head... ugh! Ah... ohh... hmm...
  不,我認真的。把那個蘋果放到你頭頂上! 呀 噢 恩......
 
39. I don't have to see you to shoot you... ow! Ugh... ooh, really?
  我盲眼都可以射到你 嗚!噢,真的可以嗎?
 
40. Ha hah! Check this out... ow! Ugh, who makes a bow out of ice?!
  我盲眼都可以射到你 嗚!噢,真的可以嗎?
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言