1. The night is my veil... | |
夜晚是我的幕(表演) | |
2. With pleasure. | |
樂意 | |
3. Your pain is my pleasure. | |
你的痛苦是我的快樂 | |
4. All too easy. | |
都很容易 | |
5. I can smell their fear. | |
我能夠聞到他們的恐懼 | |
6. Time to feed. | |
是時候成為飼料 (feed 飼料) | |
7. Misery loves company. | |
苦難總愛接連而來 (禍不單行) | |
8. I've got the touch. | |
我已經得到聯繫 | |
9. This way. | |
這裡 | |
10. If I must. | |
如果我必須 | |
11. Shadows beckon. | |
陰影招手 | |
12. From the darkness. | |
從黑暗而來 | |
13. Into the night! | |
進入夜晚 | |
14. The night is my veil. | |
夜晚是我的幕(表演) | |
15. It takes a lot of effort to move like this in heels. | |
這需要花費許多努力去移動這樣的高跟鞋 | |
16. I may be bad, but I feel good... | |
我也許很壞,但我感覺很好 | |
17. Mmm, I like it when they scream. | |
Mmm,我喜歡當他們尖叫時 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Evelynn 伊芙琳 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言