1. Only the spider is safe in her web. | |
  | 在蜘蛛網上只有蜘蛛處於安全的位置上 |
  | |
2. I have... refined tastes. | |
  | 我要優雅地吃東西 |
  | |
3. The spider demands sacrifice. | |
  | 蜘蛛需要犧牲品 |
  | |
4. Ah, the tangled webs we weave. | |
  | 呀 我們又織出一個紊亂的蜘蛛網了 |
  | |
5. Dangling by a thread. | |
  | 被線拉到搖來搖去 |
  | |
6. Weak willed fools! | |
  | 笨蛋會被弱小左右操弄 |
  | |
7. It will all be over soon. | |
  | 這不久就要落幕了 |
  | |
8. I know what lurks in the shadows. | |
  | 我知道在暗影中潛伏的是什麼 |
  | |
9. I know the true path. | |
  | 我知道真正的路 |
  | |
10. There's nothing to fear. | |
  | 這沒有什麼值得恐懼 |
  | |
11. Pull the strings. Watch them dance. | |
  | 拉一拉線,看他們跳舞 |
  | |
12. We must all make sacrifices. | |
  | 我們所有人都必須做出犧牲 |
  | |
13. I can show them the way to divinity. | |
  | 我可以展示給他們一道神聖之路 |
  | |
14. My true beauty is beneath the skin. | |
  | 我真正的美麗是內在美 |
  | |
15. They need... guidance. | |
  | 他們需要......指揮 |
  | |
16. Every web, a masterpiece. | |
  | 每一個蜘蛛網都是我的傑作 |
  | |
17. I hear a man likes a lady with legs. | |
  | 我聽聞有些男人(召喚師)喜歡淑女(指她)的腳 |
  | |
18. Hmm, why so tense? Relax. | |
  | 恩 (你)幹麻緊張呢? 放鬆點 |
  | |
19. Come closer, I don't BITE! | |
  | 靠近點 我不會咬你的 |
  | |
20. The spider, I. And you, the fly. | |
  | 我是蜘蛛 你是蒼蠅 |
  |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Elise 伊莉絲 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言