0. It is my burden to carry an eye of god. It is my privilege to see the truth. | |
擁有神的眼睛是我的負擔。能看到真理是我的榮幸。 | |
1. We cannot comprehend the design. A raindrop cannot comprehend a river valley. | |
我們不能理解設計。就像雨滴不能理解河谷。(燕雀豈知鴻鸕之志) | |
2. To die is to drown - so I will swim well, till I can swim no more. | |
死因於淹死- 所以我游得好,直到我不能再游 | |
3. You are not in motion. | |
你沒有運行 | |
4. This will be quick. | |
這將很迅速 | |
5. To live... is to fight. | |
活著…就是戰鬥 | |
6. You will be tested. | |
你將受到試驗 | |
7. We never stop. | |
我們從不停止 | |
8. This is a great day. | |
這是偉大日子 | |
9. Reality is brutal. | |
現實是殘酷的 | |
10. Blessed is motion. | |
祝福的運行 | |
11. I am here to test souls. | |
我在這裡試驗靈魂 | |
12. Ha! Let's begin again! | |
哈!讓我們再度開始! | |
13. A good fight. | |
好的戰鬥 | |
14. Now... we begin. | |
現在…我們開始 | |
15. This is the first lesson. | |
這是第一課 | |
16. The vortex is all. | |
漩渦就是一切 | |
17. Ha ha ha, you think you can beat me? | |
哈哈哈,你以為你能打敗我嗎? | |
18. They need wisdom. They don't need teeth. | |
他們需要智慧。他們不需要的牙齒。 | |
19. You stagnated. | |
你停滯不前 | |
20. You will be destroyed. | |
你將被摧毀 | |
21. I slayed greater serpents as a child. | |
我殺戮偉大的巴龍就像是殺一個孩子。 | |
22. Here they call you a monster. In Buhru, we would call you dinner. | |
在這裡,他們稱呼一個怪物。在巴龍區,我們會叫你吃飯。 | |
23. If I hate something, I destroy it. If I want something, I take it. | |
如果我不喜歡的東西,我摧毀它。如果我想要的東西,我會取走。 | |
24. I am a teacher. Bilgewater will learn. | |
我是一個老師。銹水會學習。 | |
25. We are born knowing what to do. We must only act. | |
我們天生知道該怎麼辦。我們只能採取行動。 | |
26. They must be tested to grow. | |
他們必須嘗試成長。 | |
27. It is terrible to be satisfied. The world needs us to chase dreams. | |
滿足是可怕的。這個世界需要我們去追逐夢想。 | |
28. This ends one of two ways - they run, or I break them. | |
這結束兩種方式之一 - 他們跑,不然我打破他們。 | |
29. I don't scare, I don't tire, and I don't stop. | |
我不怕,我不投胎了,我也不會停止。 | |
30. Good? Evil? Why should we care for such things? | |
好?邪惡?我們為什麼要關心這樣的事情? | |
31. Life is the sweetness of fruit, and the joy of battle! | |
生命是水果的甜味,戰鬥的快樂! | |
32. There is joy in food... and fighting. | |
有快樂的食物... ...和戰鬥。 | |
33. Motion is all. | |
運動就是一切。 | |
34. The sea is ripe for battle. | |
大海是成熟的戰鬥。 | |
35. I break hearts. I break spines. | |
我打破心。我打破了刺。 | |
36. Ah, everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face. | |
啊,每個人都有一個計劃,直到他們被打臉。 | |
37. Men live, men die. Change is good. | |
人們生,人們亡。變化是一件好事。 | |
38. They will learn or they will die. | |
他們將學習,否則會死的。 | |
39. There are kind and gentle gods. Mine isn't one of those. | |
有一種溫柔的神。我不是其中之一。 | |
40. The ocean is calm. It is our desires that stir it. | |
海洋是平靜的,這是我們的願望是攪拌它。 | |
41. Even if I die, I die in motion. | |
就算我死了,我死在運行中。 | |
42. The waves will drag you down, unless you fight to shore. | |
浪會拖你下來,除非你拼到岸邊。 | |
43. How could I love only one man? They break too easily. | |
我怎麼可能只愛一個人?他們太容易破壞。 | |
44. All of us are born storms. | |
我們所有的人是起源於的風暴。 | |
45. Wisdom is frequently a kick in the head. | |
智慧往往是在頭上踢。 | |
46. Life is too short for fear. | |
人生苦短於恐懼中。 | |
47. Chase what is desired. | |
追逐所需的慾望。 | |
48. We are not one soul. We are many. | |
我們不是一個靈魂,我們有很多。 | |
49. Many gods ask for worship. They are weak gods. | |
許多神要求崇拜。他們是軟弱的神。 | |
50. My god is not love - it is a kick in the pants. | |
我的上帝不是愛情 - 它在褲子踢。 | |
51. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. | |
如果沒有變化,裡面的東西我們睡覺,很少喚醒。 | |
52. Many die. Worthy souls find new forms. | |
許多死去。有價值的靈魂找到新的形式。 | |
53. Bearded Lady, Nagakabouros, names don't matter! Action does. | |
大鬍子女士,Nagakabouros,名字不重要!做了什麼(才重要)。 | |
54. It is the storm that is life. | |
暴風雨就是生活。 | |
55. I value truth - and barbecue. | |
我看重的真理 - 和燒烤。 | |
56. My name is Illaoi. | |
我的名字是Illaoi。 | |
57. My god doesn't want peace. | |
我的上帝不希望和平。 | |
58. All that lives... moves. | |
所有的生活......移動。 | |
59. Live your life, chase what you desire, what else matters? | |
活在你的生命,追逐你的渴望,還有什麼事情? | |
60. A fool and his spirit are easily parted. | |
傻瓜和他的靈魂很容易分開。 | |
61. Watch your mouth, or I'll slap the soul out of you. | |
小心你的嘴,否則我會一巴掌靈魂出你。 | |
62. Fight me, if you have the spirit. | |
挑戰我,如果你有靈魂。 | |
63. I want you to hit me as hard as you can. | |
我想要你打我,就像你努力所做的。 | |
64. Smile, child, or I'll shove your jaw into your brain. | |
微笑,孩子,不然我就撞掉你的下巴到你的大腦。 | |
65. You wanted to be a god! Instead, you are a useless antique! | |
你想成為一個神!相反,你是一個無用的古董! | |
66. Foul creature, you would stop time when all things must move! | |
犯規的生物,你會停止時間,當所有事情都要動! | |
67. You soul is a fetid, stagnant pool, untouched by the tide! | |
你的靈魂是一種惡臭,一潭死水,觸摸不及潮流! | |
68. You are not free from death! You are dead. | |
你的死亡不是免費的!你死定了。 | |
69. You powers are stolen from the flow. You have damned your homeland. | |
你的力量從流動中偷竊走了。你有該死的家庭背景。 | |
70. Abomination! You are without motion. | |
憎惡!你沒有運行。 | |
71. You suffered... but learned nothing. | |
你遭受了......但什麼也沒學到。 | |
72. What is truly noble and good would never ask you to serve another! | |
什麼是真正良好的貴族就是絕不會要求你服務! | |
73. Duty, honor, nations? These are stagnant falsehoods! | |
責任,榮譽,國家?這些都是謊言停滯! | |
74. You are slaves enchained by lies when we were born to chase our desires! | |
你是被當我們出生追逐我們的慾望的謊言被束縛的奴隸! | |
75. Laws, rules, these are falsehoods! Truth is chaos! | |
法律,法規,這些都是謊言!真理往往混亂! | |
76. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test! | |
我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗! | |
77. Honor? Duty? Ha! What your heart demands is all that matters. | |
榮譽?使命?哈!你的心臟是要求所有的事項。 | |
78. Your people pretend to be strong. I think they are afraid. | |
你們的人假裝堅強。我想他們是害怕。 | |
79. Your people seek a worthy death. Mine, a worthy life. | |
你們的人尋求死得其所,心,一個值得的生命。 | |
80. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
81. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
82. Northman. There are motions I would like to show you. | |
北方男人。還有運行,我想告訴你。 | |
83. I know you are strong. I wonder if you have stamina. | |
我知道你是堅強的。我不知道你是否有後勁。 | |
84. Finally, a man who won't break. | |
最後,一個人誰也不會破裂。 | |
85. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你住的Nagakabouros準備好。 | |
86. You have followed our ways as if born to them. | |
好像天生對他們你已經按照我們的方式。 | |
87. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
88. You are a cycle without purpose. I will end you! | |
你是沒有目的的輪迴。我將結束你! | |
89. Fiend, I bring you true death. | |
惡魔,我給你帶來真正的死亡。 | |
90. You are a cloud of broken souls, you are an abomination. | |
你是破碎的靈魂的雲,你是可憎的。 | |
91. You will trouble this land no more. | |
你將不再會對這片土地有麻煩。 | |
92. You are not welcome here, creature. | |
這裡不歡迎你們,生物。 | |
93. I am your enemy because you offend my god - because you cannot change. | |
我是你的敵人,因為你得罪我的上帝 - 因為你無法改變。 | |
94. You will challenge me? Ha ha ha ha... even death fears my god. | |
你會挑戰我?哈哈哈哈......甚至死亡的恐懼,我的上帝。 | |
95. Why would I need a spirit's help? I am guided by Nagakabouros. | |
為什麼我需要一種靈魂的幫助?我被Nagakabouros指導。 | |
96. Little one, I don't need empathy. Seek those who do. | |
小傢伙,我不需要同情。尋找那些誰做的。 | |
97. Go back to where men are weak, and need your inspiration. | |
回去的地方,人是薄弱的,需要你的靈感。 | |
98. We know your true name. We do not fear you. | |
我們知道您的真實姓名,我們不害怕你。 | |
99. Life is not balance. It is motion! | |
生命不是平衡,是運行! | |
100. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
101. Your god was forgotten. Mine cannot be ignored. | |
你們的神遺忘了。心志是不容忽視的。 | |
102. False prophet! You don't even serve a true god! | |
假先知!你甚至不成為一個真正的上帝! | |
103. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。 | |
104. You move well. Now, you must only find joy in the motion. | |
你移動的很好。現在,你只能在運行中找到快樂。 | |
105. I broke men's hearts. I broke men's spines. You're the first who's going to get both. | |
我打破了人們的心。我打破了人的心。你是第一個誰去同時獲得。 | |
106. You paid your tithe to the mother. Now show me what she taught you. | |
你付出你的十分之一給母親。現在向我展示她所教給你的。 | |
107. You have learned your lesson, now fight! Kill! Conquer! | |
你已經學到教訓,現在戰鬥!殺!征服! | |
108. You are in motion, love. | |
你在運行,愛。 | |
109. I do not want excuses. The failure was yours. | |
我不想要找藉口。失敗是你的。 | |
110. Did she not show you the way forward? Go! | |
難道她不給你帶路?走! | |
111. You want revenge? Take it! | |
你想報仇?拿去吧! | |
112. You swim well, Gangplank. | |
你游得好,剛普朗克。 | |
113. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
114. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。 | |
115. The tempest is Nagakabouros. You serve, but are blind. | |
暴風雨是Nagakabouros服務,但盲目的。 | |
116. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test! | |
我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗! | |
117. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
118. Trust the motion. All spirits are Nagakabouros'. | |
相信運行。所有的精神皆是Nagakabouros'。 | |
119. No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires. | |
沒有愛心是不可能的,我的上帝,你需要按照你的願望。 | |
120. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
121. You worship the sun - it is my god that drives it through the sky. | |
你崇拜太陽 - 是我的上帝,駕馭天空中。 | |
122. Your faith asks for obedience - it is weak. | |
你的信仰要求服從 - 是軟弱的。 | |
123. Your god offers light without wisdom. | |
你的神提供沒有智慧的光。 | |
124. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
125. It is you who have shown Gangplank his path. For that, I thank you. | |
你們誰提示剛普朗克的去路。對於這一點,我謝謝你。 | |
126. Gangplank was drowning. Your actions reminded him to swim. | |
剛普朗克被淹死。你的行為讓他想起了游泳。 | |
127. You are in motion - but only as a parasite on a host. | |
你在運行 - 但只是作為一主人上的寄生蟲。 | |
128. Ugly thing. You weren't designed by god, you were made by fools. | |
醜陋的東西。你不是上帝所創,你是愚蠢的。 | |
129. Creature, you move - but are useless. | |
生物,你動 - 但都是沒用的。 | |
130. You are a foul creation - born from ignorance. | |
你是個犯規的創作 - 無中生有 | |
131. What kind of stupid god made you? | |
什麼樣愚蠢的神做的? | |
132. They have cheated you of rebirth. | |
他們欺騙你重生。 | |
133. You move only from hunger that consumes itself. | |
你從飢餓消耗能量來運行自己。 | |
134. Creature, why would I listen to lies when I can see the truth? | |
生物,我為什麼要聽假話的時候,我可以看到真相? | |
135. Your fine words don't disguise your foul design. | |
你的漂亮話不要掩飾你犯規的設計。 | |
136. Aw, child, you are cute, but I doubt you will be for long. | |
哦,孩子,你是可愛的,但我懷疑你會等很長時間。 | |
137. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
138. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
139. Change, or feel my god's wrath. | |
改變,或者感受到我的神的憤怒。 | |
140. Upon Casting Tentacle Smash.png Tentacle Smash | |
當鑄造觸手Smash.png觸手扣殺 | |
141. Move! | |
移動! | |
142. Now! | |
現在! | |
143. Learn! | |
學習! | |
144. Upon Casting Test of Spirit.png Test of Spirit | |
當鑄造精神的Spirit.png測試測試 | |
145. | |
League of Legends 英雄聯盟-英雄中英翻譯
126位英雄-中英翻譯
2016年7月30日 星期六
Illaoi 伊羅旖 中英翻譯
2015年7月4日 星期六
Ekko 艾克 中英翻譯
1. It's not how much time you have, it's how you use it. | |
不是擁有多少時間,重要是如何使用它 。 | |
2. Ah... that fresh start smell. | |
恩...開始新的氣味。 | |
3. Time to start some trouble. | |
時間的啟動帶來些煩惱。 | |
4. Someone's day's about to get wrecked. | |
某些人的一天將遭到破壞。 | |
5. We'll do it the hard way! | |
我們將執行困難的方法。 | |
6. I could make this hurt less. | |
我能做些將傷害減少的方法。 | |
7. Make me repeat myself! | |
重新塑造我自己。 | |
8. Time is not on your side! | |
時間就在你的身邊。 | |
9. Should've walked away. | |
應該走了。 | |
10. I like hitting you! | |
我喜歡打你。 | |
11. Good a time as any to act reckless. | |
善用時間就如任何魯莽的行為。 | |
12. Haha... you never see this coming. | |
哈...你永遠看不到這一切。 | |
13. Come on! Show me something new! | |
來吧!給我一些新的樂趣。 | |
14. Welcome to Zaun! | |
歡迎來到祖安。 | |
15. I'll help you this time. Duck. | |
現在我將會幫助你,鴨子。 | |
16. All out of warnings. | |
所有的警告。 | |
17. This is how we say 'hello' in Zaun. | |
在祖安我們如何說哈囉。 | |
18. Last chance to be anywhere else. | |
最後的機會是其他地方。 | |
19. Keep pushing me. | |
保持影響我。 | |
20. Never had luck. Never needed it. | |
未有的運氣,就不需要它。 | |
21. Every second matters. | |
每秒的決定。 | |
22. Let's make them notice. | |
讓他們注意到我們。 | |
23. Doubt me - I love that. | |
懷疑我-我喜愛這點。 | |
24. No-one keeps me down. | |
沒人能我停止。 | |
25. Time doesn't heal all wounds. | |
時間不能夠治癒一切傷痕。 | |
26. Not quitting until it's right! | |
不停止直到它變為正確。 | |
27. We make the future. | |
我們帶來未來。 | |
28. Progress doesn't belong to one city. | |
進步不屬於城市。 | |
29. Tomorrow's the last of my worries. | |
我擔憂明天的最後。 | |
30. Never look back. | |
從不回頭。 | |
31. Things aren't gonna' improve themselves. | |
每件事不會只為了改善自我。 | |
32. Back to going forward. | |
回去是為了前進。 | |
33. I do my own stunts. | |
我擁有自己的狀態。 | |
34. Zaun is the future. | |
祖安是未來。 | |
35. Every rule needs a break. | |
打破每個規則。 | |
36. Patience? What's that? | |
耐心?那是什麼? | |
37. Fool me once... and I'll just rewind. | |
騙我一次...我只是返回。 | |
38. I hate being responsible. | |
我討厭負責。 | |
39. My pasts have a way of catching up. | |
我存在過去的方法是捕捉。 | |
40. I'd rather make mistakes than make nothing at all. | |
我寧可犯錯也不願意什麼都沒有。 | |
41. I owe them nothing. | |
我沒虧欠她們。 | |
42. I finish what I start. | |
我完成當我開始時。 | |
43. There are always consequences. | |
總是留下些後果。 | |
44. If there are limits... I haven't found them yet. | |
如果有限制...我還沒有找到她們 | |
45. Uh... if anyone sees my paradox, ask 'em where I am. | |
阿... 如果任為我悖論常理,那就問問她們我在哪理悖論常理? | |
46. The timeline was already this broken when I found it. I swear. | |
當我發現時間線時已經打破規則了,我發誓。 | |
47. Let me be honest - I have no idea what I'm doing. | |
讓我說實話-我有我不知道我在幹嘛。 | |
48. This is the longest second of my life. | |
這是我生命中最長的第二段時間。 | |
49. Time scramble doesn't travel my brain. | |
時經爭奪不出我的大腦。 | |
50. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? All of 'em! Hehe... | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 它們所有人! 黑黑... | |
51. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Zero! They make 'em in Zaun! | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 零,它們讓祖安製造。 | |
52. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Two, if you count Jayce's reflection! Haha! Oh, Jayce. | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 2,如果計算傑西的影子,喔,傑西。 | |
53. I already calculated your odds. Sorry. | |
我已經計算出你的勝率了,抱歉。 | |
54. I've seen your future - and it's got broken bones. | |
我已經看到你的未來,並且是破碎的骨頭。 | |
55. Won this fight already - doing it again for fun. | |
已經贏了這場戰鬥,做這件事只是好玩。 | |
56. Run away, little Piltie! | |
逃跑,小小的皮爾托福。 | |
57. You're in the wrong neighbourhood. | |
你弄錯了鄰居。 | |
58. Great. Pilties. | |
棒。皮爾托福。 | |
59. Last warning: go home. | |
最後警告:回家。 | |
60. Dibs on the hat! | |
在帽子上的Dibs | |
61. Aw... who called the cops? | |
喔... 誰叫警察來的? | |
62. Scared of a little revolution, Caitlyn? | |
驚嚇你的微不足到重生了,凱特琳? | |
63. Go where you want, Mundo - outside of Zaun. | |
去你想去的,盟多。離開祖安。 | |
64. ZAUUUUUUUUUN!!! | |
祖安!!! | |
65. Garen - shouted any good names lately? | |
蓋倫-喊什麼好名字了? | |
66. I like you better on paper, poster boy. | |
我喜歡你在報紙上,海報男孩。 | |
67. Nice face - shame if something happened to it. | |
帥臉-就是羞恥如果喜歡它的話 | |
68. I'll never be like this guy. | |
我從不喜歡同性戀。 | |
69. So, uh... how about that weather? | |
所以,阿...天氣如何? | |
70. I had a crush - until you started talking to the gun. | |
我有暗戀的對象-直到你開始談論槍。 | |
71. Guns. Original. | |
槍炮。原始的產物。 | |
72. You give Zaun a bad name. | |
你給祖安不好的名聲。 | |
73. I lost a pet rat once. Is that you, Mr Tails? | |
我失去了寵物鼠,是你嗎尾巴先生? | |
74. Take my time machine, Urgot. You clearly need it more. | |
浪費我時間的機器。烏爾加特。你顯然很需要滾蛋。 | |
75. I'll poke your eye out- head out- face off? How do you even work? | |
我會挖出你的眼睛、頭、臉?你怎麼工作? | |
76. Hey, sellout! | |
嘿,賣我! | |
77. You forgot your roots, Vi. | |
你忘記你的根,非艾。 | |
78. You used to be cool. | |
你曾經用得很酷。 | |
79. You'll always be Zaun to me. | |
你給我永遠成為祖安的。 | |
80. One day, you'll come back to Zaun. | |
某天,你將回到祖安。 | |
81. Never go full robot. | |
從未成為全部的機器人。 | |
82. You're everything wrong with Zaun. | |
你已經在祖安犯錯一切。 | |
83. I'll never be like this guy. | |
我永遠不會喜歡像你這樣的傢伙。 | |
84. See? You're part of the problem! | |
看到沒?你有一部分已經有問題! | |
85. Zaun's future's about to get brighter. | |
祖安的未來是明亮的。 | |
86. Think you're Zaun? Prove it. | |
想想你的祖安?改善它。 | |
87. Timefight! | |
時間的戰鬥 | |
88. I really hope you're not the future me. | |
我真的希望你不是我的未來。 | |
89. Catch! | |
捕捉! | |
90. Heads up! | |
小心! | |
91. Don't blink! | |
別眨眼! | |
92. Think fast! | |
想快點! | |
93. Step right up! | |
腳步向前! | |
94. Come get me! | |
來抓我! | |
95. Made it! | |
做好了! | |
96. Surprise! | |
驚訝吧! | |
97. Time snap! | |
臨時的時間! | |
98. Go! | |
出發! | |
99. Look out! | |
小心。 | |
100. Do-over! | |
做吧! | |
101. One more time! | |
在一次! | |
102. Reversing polarity! | |
反向特性! | |
103. I'm no angel. | |
我不是天使。 | |
104. Yep. Put an angel on the job. I could use a break. | |
是的。把天使給我,我能夠破壞它。 | |
105. I'm sure I won't be needing this... but I'll take it anyhow. | |
我確定,我不需要這個,但我將會接受它。 | |
106. A second chance? I thought I was on my fifth! | |
第二次機會?我以為這是我第五個機會! | |
107. I love hitting Pilties with their own toys. | |
我愛攻擊皮爾托福用它們的玩具 | |
108. Put a gun on a sword; typical Piltover brilliance. | |
槍上的劍;典型皮爾托福的輝煌。 | |
109. Let's go hunt some liches. | |
出發捕捉巫妖。 | |
110. All in - just my style. | |
梭哈-這是我的風格。 | |
111. It's like it was made for me. | |
這就像是它為我而存在。 | |
112. How can I not buy this? | |
我怎麼能不買? | |
113. Not much of a hat guy... but this thing is awesome! | |
沒有大帽子的傢伙... 但這實在太棒了! | |
114. Rabadon must've been a fun guy. | |
雷巴頓表示有趣的傢伙。 | |
115. Some things do get better with time. | |
某些事情可以得到更多更好的時間。 | |
116. Yep; this thing has a bright future. | |
是的;這件事帶來光明未來。 | |
117. Sometimes, age has its benefits. | |
有時候,年齡有它的好處。 | |
118. Three forces at work. | |
三個重點在工作。 | |
119. Triple threat. | |
三重威脅。 | |
120. And I'm fighting with teeth. | |
和我戰鬥的牙齒 | |
121. That is one big tooth. | |
那是一個大牙齒 | |
122. Can't hide your weak spots from me! | |
在我面前,不能隱藏你的弱點 | |
123. This thing creeps me out. | |
這件事情小兵出去。 | |
124. Huh. Freezing time. Interesting. | |
哈。凍結時間。有趣。 | |
125. Stops time? Huh. Thought I'd never get a break. | |
停止時間? 哈。我以為我從沒得到休息。 | |
126. I'm old enough to buy this. | |
我已經老到足夠買這個了。 | |
127. 'Gotta' do better than that, law-dog! | |
得 ,做得不錯,法律下的走狗。 | |
128. Next time, shoot where I'm 'gonna' be! | |
下一次,射我會去的地方! | |
129. Were you trying to hit me? | |
你想試著打我? | |
130. Swing and a miss, top hat! | |
翅膀與思念,高帽。 | |
131. You 'gotta' teach me that trick, Zil! | |
你得手了 教我欺騙Zil | |
132. I coulda' survived that - but thanks anyway. | |
我本來可倖存下-但還是謝謝你 | |
133. I need to rethink a couple things. | |
我需要重新考慮一些事情。 | |
134. Back before anyone notices. | |
回想以前注意到的。 | |
135. Taking a breather. | |
喘息。 | |
136. They'll wish I stayed here. | |
它們希望我住在這。 | |
137. Yep... that went exactly how I didn't want it to go. | |
Yep...那我究竟又如何去走下去 | |
138. Back to square seven. | |
回到原點 | |
139. Let's not do that again. | |
出發不要再一次 | |
140. Second first time for everything! | |
第二次做第一次的事情。 | |
141. That worked in another timeline. | |
工作在另一個時間點。 | |
Bard 巴德 中英翻譯
1. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
2. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
3. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
4. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
5. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
6. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
7. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
8. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
9. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
10. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
11. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
12. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
13. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
14. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
15. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
16. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
17. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
18. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
19. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
20. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
21. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
22. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
23. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
24. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
25. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
26. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
27. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
28. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
29. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
30. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
31. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
32. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
33. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
34. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
35. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
36. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
37. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
38. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
39. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
40. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
41. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
42. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
43. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
44. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
45. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
46. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
47. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
48. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
49. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
50. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
51. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
52. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
53. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
54. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
55. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
56. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
57. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
58. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
59. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
60. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
61. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
62. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
63. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
64. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
65. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
66. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
67. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
68. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
69. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
70. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
71. Bard chimes. | |
巴德的鐘聲 | |
2015年6月25日 星期四
Zyra 枷蘿 中英翻譯
1. Feel the thorns' embrace. | |
感受荊棘的擁抱 | |
2. Death is in bloom. | |
死亡正綻放 | |
3. Choke the life from them. | |
扼殺他們的生命 | |
4. The harvest is upon us. | |
我們要收成了 | |
5. My prey thinks itself clever. | |
獵物們都自認為很聰明 | |
6. What lurks beneath the soil? | |
有什麼潛伏在泥下 | |
7. None will escape my grasp. | |
沒有什麼能在我手中逃脫 | |
8. Come closer. | |
靠近一點 | |
9. Such a busy world. | |
真麻煩的世界 | |
10. Just a harmless flower. | |
只不過是朵無害的花兒 | |
11. Take careful steps. | |
留意你的腳步 | |
12. So much more to see. | |
還有很多東西去觀察 | |
13. The forest holds many surprises. | |
這個森林有著很多的驚喜 | |
14. A promising garden. | |
一個有前途的花園 | |
15. Things aren't always what they seem. | |
眼不見為真 | |
16. Wait until my seeds take root. | |
在種子扎根前就等一下了 | |
17. Venture off the beaten path. | |
愚蠢者走進被擊敗之路 | |
18. Our seasons are reversed: my spring, your fall. | |
我們的季節被逆轉了, 現在是我春天,你的輸天 | |
19. Where are your friends? Mine are all around. | |
你的朋友呢? 周圍都是我的人/地雷呢 | |
20. This land is mine! | |
這片土地是我啦 | |
21. No place is safe while I'm free. | |
在我自由之時 你無處可藏 | |
22. Soon. | |
很快 | |
23. Be ready. | |
準備好了 | |
24. Just wait. | |
等一下 | |
25. Live! | |
生長 | |
Zilean 極靈 中英翻譯
1. I knew you would do that. | |
我早就知道你會選我。 | |
2. Already there. | |
已經就位 | |
3. Make haste! | |
加把勁 | |
4. Time is wasting. | |
時間正在流逝 | |
5. All in good time. | |
時機剛剛好~ | |
6. Inevitably. | |
必須的 | |
7. Yes? | |
是? | |
8. The way is always the same | |
萬變不離其宗 | |
9. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like banana. | |
光陰似箭;(果飛/果蠅)(似/喜歡)蕉 | |
10. I've seen your death, it was painful... | |
我曾看見過你的死亡。當時的你死得慘不忍睹! | |
11. laughs | |
(笑聲) | |
12. laughs | |
(笑聲) | |
13. laughs | |
(笑聲) | |
Ziggs 希格斯 中英翻譯
1. This'll be a blast! | |
這將會是個爆點 | |
2. Bombs away! | |
炸飛他 | |
3. Fuses burning, fuses burning! | |
引線在燒了 引線在燒了 | |
4. Take cover! | |
找掩護 | |
5. Fire in the hole! | |
請你吃芭樂(CS台詞) | |
6. Explosions first, questions later. | |
爆破第一, 問題慢點 | |
7. It's gonna blow! | |
要爆炸了 | |
8. Lights out! | |
快跑喔 | |
9. Right-o. | |
是是 | |
10. Anyone got a match? | |
誰有火柴? | |
11. Come on, come on, come on! | |
來吧*3(放馬過來的意思) | |
12. Let's blow this joint. | |
讓我們炸掉這個環節吧 | |
13. Hey, where'd that bomb go? | |
嘿,炸彈要跑去哪 | |
14. Don't worry, I got this. | |
別擔心,我有這個 | |
15. What do you mean this doesn't look safe? | |
你説這東西看起來不安全是什麼意思 | |
16. Impatient? I'm not impatient. | |
沒耐心? 我有耐心 | |
17. I'm going, I'm going. | |
我在趕路了*2 | |
18. Come on! Does this look dangerous to you? | |
(eats a bomb)拜託!這個看起來很危險嘛(吃炸彈) | |
19. You wanna see how to disarm a bomb? | |
(eats a bomb) 你想看看如何解除炸彈?(吃炸彈) | |
20. I'll take this one and this one and throw it in your face! | |
我會拿這個還有這個來砸你的臉 | |
21. I like my enemies like I like my bombs: about to explode. | |
我喜歡敵人就像我喜歡炸彈:都會爆炸 | |
22. Come on! | |
來吧 | |
23. I'll bring the Big One! | |
我將帶點大的 | |
24. Yeee-Haaa! | |
咿~哈~ | |
25. Incoming! | |
要來了(用在砲擊) | |
26. Oh! Look out below! | |
喔!小心下方 | |
Zed 劫 中英翻譯
1. The unseen blade is the deadliest. | |
最致命的是無形之刃 | |
2. Only the worthy will survive | |
勝者為王 | |
3. I am the blade in the darkness | |
我是闇之刃 | |
4. Cut the last breath from them | |
別給他們存一口氣 | |
5. The shadow is within | |
影子與我同在 | |
6. Punish restraint | |
打破界限 | |
7. Do not deny me | |
不要否定我 | |
8. They follow the wrong master | |
他們跟錯導師了 | |
9. None escape their shadow | |
沒有東西能在影子下逃逸 | |
10. Ignorance is fatal | |
愚昧是致命的 | |
11. Without a sound. | |
無聲地 | |
12. No technique is forbidden. | |
沒有禁術 | |
13. Brave the shadows. find the truth. | |
(如果)你敢於面對影子 那你就能找到真理 | |
14. Do not fear the shrouded path. | |
不要害怕陰屍路 | |
15. Balance is a fool's master | |
均衡是個三流導師 | |
16. Secrets kept our weapons wasted. | |
嘴緊的人會浪費我的武器 | |
17. The shadows have enlightened me. | |
影子啟發了我 | |
18. Balance is weakness. | |
均衡很弱 | |
19. The truth lies in darkness | |
黑暗中自有真理 | |
20. Tradition is the corpse of wisdom. | |
腐朽的傳統是對真理的阻礙 | |
21. What i have done cannot be undone. | |
這已經是覆水難收 | |
22. Forbidden shadow wins. | |
禁忌之影贏了 | |
23. Embrace the shadow... or die in darkness!. | |
沈浸於影子中 不然死於黑暗之中 | |
24. The merest shadow of me... is enough to defeat you! | |
我只用殘影就能打敗你 | |
25. Challenge me, Shen... you shall not be an orphan long! | |
挑戰我,慎.... 你將不再是孤兒(送他下地獄見家人) | |
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)