2016年7月30日 星期六

Illaoi 伊羅旖 中英翻譯

Illaoi 伊羅旖 中英翻譯
0. It is my burden to carry an eye of god. It is my privilege to see the truth.
  擁有神的眼睛是我的負擔。能看到真理是我的榮幸。
 
1. We cannot comprehend the design. A raindrop cannot comprehend a river valley.
  我們不能理解設計。就像雨滴不能理解河谷。(燕雀豈知鴻鸕之志)
 
2. To die is to drown - so I will swim well, till I can swim no more.
  死因於淹死- 所以我游得好,直到我不能再游
 
3. You are not in motion.
  你沒有運行
 
4. This will be quick.
  這將很迅速
 
5. To live... is to fight.
  活著…就是戰鬥
 
6. You will be tested.
  你將受到試驗
 
7. We never stop.
  我們從不停止
 
8. This is a great day.
  這是偉大日子
 
9. Reality is brutal.
  現實是殘酷的
 
10. Blessed is motion.
  祝福的運行
 
11. I am here to test souls.
  我在這裡試驗靈魂
 
12. Ha! Let's begin again!
  哈!讓我們再度開始!
 
13. A good fight.
  好的戰鬥
 
14. Now... we begin.
  現在…我們開始
 
15. This is the first lesson.
  這是第一課
 
16. The vortex is all.
  漩渦就是一切
 
17. Ha ha ha, you think you can beat me?
  哈哈哈,你以為你能打敗我嗎?
 
18. They need wisdom. They don't need teeth.
  他們需要智慧。他們不需要的牙齒。
 
19. You stagnated.
   你停滯不前
 
20. You will be destroyed.
  你將被摧毀
 
21. I slayed greater serpents as a child.
   我殺戮偉大的巴龍就像是殺一個孩子。
 
22. Here they call you a monster. In Buhru, we would call you dinner.
   在這裡,他們稱呼一個怪物。在巴龍區,我們會叫你吃飯。
 
23. If I hate something, I destroy it. If I want something, I take it.
   如果我不喜歡的東西,我摧毀它。如果我想要的東西,我會取走。
 
24. I am a teacher. Bilgewater will learn.
   我是一個老師。銹水會學習。
 
25. We are born knowing what to do. We must only act.
   我們天生知道該怎麼辦。我們只能採取行動。
 
26. They must be tested to grow.
   他們必須嘗試成長。
 
27. It is terrible to be satisfied. The world needs us to chase dreams.
  滿足是可怕的。這個​​世界需要我們去追逐夢想。
 
28. This ends one of two ways - they run, or I break them.
   這結束兩種方式之一 - 他們跑,不然我打破他們。
 
29. I don't scare, I don't tire, and I don't stop.
   我不怕,我不投胎了,我也不會停止。
 
30. Good? Evil? Why should we care for such things?
   好?邪惡?我們為什麼要關心這樣的事情?
 
31. Life is the sweetness of fruit, and the joy of battle!
   生命是水果的甜味,戰鬥的快樂!
 
32. There is joy in food... and fighting.
   有快樂的食物... ...和戰鬥。
 
33. Motion is all.
   運動就是一切。
 
34. The sea is ripe for battle.
  大海是成熟的戰鬥。
 
35. I break hearts. I break spines.
   我打破心。我打破了刺。
 
36. Ah, everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face.
   啊,每個人都有一個計劃,直到他們被打臉。
 
37. Men live, men die. Change is good.
   人們生,人們亡。變化是一件好事。
 
38. They will learn or they will die.
   他們將學習,否則會死的。
 
39. There are kind and gentle gods. Mine isn't one of those.
   有一種溫柔的神。我不是其中之一。
 
40. The ocean is calm. It is our desires that stir it.
   海洋是平靜的,這是我們的願望是攪拌它。
 
41. Even if I die, I die in motion.
   就算我死了,我死在運行中。
 
42. The waves will drag you down, unless you fight to shore.
   浪會拖你下來,除非你拼到岸邊。
 
43. How could I love only one man? They break too easily.
   我怎麼可能只愛一個人?他們太容易破壞。
 
44. All of us are born storms.
   我們所有的人是起源於的風暴。
 
45. Wisdom is frequently a kick in the head.
   智慧往往是在頭上踢。
 
46. Life is too short for fear.
   人生苦短於恐懼中。
 
47. Chase what is desired.
   追逐所需的慾望。
 
48. We are not one soul. We are many.
   我們不是一個靈魂,我們有很多。
 
49. Many gods ask for worship. They are weak gods.
   許多神要求崇拜。他們是軟弱的神。
 
50. My god is not love - it is a kick in the pants.
   我的上帝不是愛情 - 它在褲子踢。
 
51. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.
   如果沒有變化,裡面的東西我們睡覺,很少喚醒。
 
52. Many die. Worthy souls find new forms.
   許多死去。有價值的靈魂找到新的形式。
 
53. Bearded Lady, Nagakabouros, names don't matter! Action does.
   大鬍子女士,Nagakabouros,名字不重要!做了什麼(才重要)。
 
54. It is the storm that is life.
  暴風雨就是生活。
 
55. I value truth - and barbecue.
   我看重的真理 - 和燒烤。
 
56. My name is Illaoi.
   我的名字是Illaoi。
 
57. My god doesn't want peace.
   我的上帝不希望和平。
 
58. All that lives... moves.
   所有的生活......移動。
 
59. Live your life, chase what you desire, what else matters?
   活在你的生命,追逐你的渴望,還有什麼事情?
 
60. A fool and his spirit are easily parted.
   傻瓜和他的靈魂很容易分開。
 
61. Watch your mouth, or I'll slap the soul out of you.
   小心你的嘴,否則我會一巴掌靈魂出你。
 
62. Fight me, if you have the spirit.
  挑戰我,如果你有靈魂。
 
63. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
   我想要你打我,就像你努力所做的。
 
64. Smile, child, or I'll shove your jaw into your brain.
   微笑,孩子,不然我就撞掉你的下巴到你的大腦。
 
65. You wanted to be a god! Instead, you are a useless antique!
   你想成為一個神!相反,你是一個無用的古董!
 
66. Foul creature, you would stop time when all things must move!
   犯規的生物,你會停止時間,當所有事情都要動!
 
67. You soul is a fetid, stagnant pool, untouched by the tide!
   你的靈魂是一種惡臭,一潭死水,觸摸不及潮流!
 
68. You are not free from death! You are dead.
   你的死亡不是免費的!你死定了。
 
69. You powers are stolen from the flow. You have damned your homeland.
   你的力量從流動中偷竊走了。你有該死的家庭背景。
 
70. Abomination! You are without motion.
   憎惡!你沒有運行。
 
71. You suffered... but learned nothing.
   你遭受了......但什麼也沒學到。
 
72. What is truly noble and good would never ask you to serve another!
   什麼是真正良好的貴族就是絕不會要求你服務!
 
73. Duty, honor, nations? These are stagnant falsehoods!
   責任,榮譽,國家?這些都是謊言停滯!
 
74. You are slaves enchained by lies when we were born to chase our desires!
   你是被當我們出生追逐我們的慾望的謊言被束縛的奴隸!
 
75. Laws, rules, these are falsehoods! Truth is chaos!
   法律,法規,這些都是謊言!真理往往混亂!
 
76. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test!
   我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗!
 
77. Honor? Duty? Ha! What your heart demands is all that matters.
   榮譽?使命?哈!你的心臟是要求所有的事項。
 
78. Your people pretend to be strong. I think they are afraid.
   你們的人假裝堅強。我想他們是害怕。
 
79. Your people seek a worthy death. Mine, a worthy life.
   你們的人尋求死得其所,心,一個值得的生命。
 
80. Foolish spirit, begone!
   愚蠢的精神,滾開!
 
81. You, I like.
   你,我喜歡。
 
82. Northman. There are motions I would like to show you.
   北方男人。還有運行,我想告訴你。
 
83. I know you are strong. I wonder if you have stamina.
   我知道你是堅強的。我不知道你是否有後勁。
 
84. Finally, a man who won't break.
   最後,一個人誰也不會破裂。
 
85. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good.
   你住的Nagakabouros準備好。
 
86. You have followed our ways as if born to them.
   好像天生對他們你已經按照我們的方式。
 
87. You, I like.
   你,我喜歡。
 
88. You are a cycle without purpose. I will end you!
   你是沒有目的的輪迴。我將結束你!
 
89. Fiend, I bring you true death.
   惡魔,我給你帶來真正的死亡。
 
90. You are a cloud of broken souls, you are an abomination.
   你是破碎的靈魂的雲,你是可憎的。
 
91. You will trouble this land no more.
   你將不再會對這片土地有麻煩。
 
92. You are not welcome here, creature.
   這裡不歡迎你們,生物。
 
93. I am your enemy because you offend my god - because you cannot change.
   我是你的敵人,因為你得罪我的上帝 - 因為你無法改變。
 
94. You will challenge me? Ha ha ha ha... even death fears my god.
   你會挑戰我?哈哈哈哈......甚至死亡的恐懼,我的上帝。
 
95. Why would I need a spirit's help? I am guided by Nagakabouros.
   為什麼我需要一種靈魂的幫助?我被Nagakabouros指導。
 
96. Little one, I don't need empathy. Seek those who do.
   小傢伙,我不需要同情。尋找那些誰做的。
 
97. Go back to where men are weak, and need your inspiration.
   回去的地方,人是薄弱的,需要你的靈感。
 
98. We know your true name. We do not fear you.
   我們知道您的真實姓名,我們不害怕你。
 
99. Life is not balance. It is motion!
   生命不是平衡,是運行!
 
100. Foolish spirit, begone!
   愚蠢的精神,滾開!
 
101. Your god was forgotten. Mine cannot be ignored.
   你們的神遺忘了​​。心志是不容忽視的。
 
102. False prophet! You don't even serve a true god!
   假先知!你甚至不成為一個真正的上帝!
 
103. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good.
   你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。
 
104. You move well. Now, you must only find joy in the motion.
   你移動的很好。現在,你只能在運行中找到快樂。
 
105. I broke men's hearts. I broke men's spines. You're the first who's going to get both.
   我打破了人們的心。我打破了人的心。你是第一個誰去同時獲得。
 
106. You paid your tithe to the mother. Now show me what she taught you.
   你付出你的十分之一給母親。現在向我展示她所教給你的。
 
107. You have learned your lesson, now fight! Kill! Conquer!
   你已經學到教訓,現在戰鬥!殺!征服!
 
108. You are in motion, love.
   你在運行,愛。
 
109. I do not want excuses. The failure was yours.
   我不想要找藉口。失敗是你的。
 
110. Did she not show you the way forward? Go!
   難道她不給你帶路?走!
 
111. You want revenge? Take it!
   你想報仇?拿去吧!
 
112. You swim well, Gangplank.
   你游得好,剛普朗克。
 
113. Gangplank will find you.
   剛普朗克會找到你。
 
114. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good.
   你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。
 
115. The tempest is Nagakabouros. You serve, but are blind.
   暴風雨是Nagakabouros服務,但盲目的。
 
116. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test!
   我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗!
 
117. You, I like.
   你,我喜歡。
 
118. Trust the motion. All spirits are Nagakabouros'.
   相信運行。所有的精神皆是Nagakabouros'。
 
119. No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires.
   沒有愛心是不可能的,我的上帝,你需要按照你的願望。
 
120. Foolish spirit, begone!
   愚蠢的精神,滾開!
 
121. You worship the sun - it is my god that drives it through the sky.
   你崇拜太陽 - 是我的上帝,駕馭天空中。
 
122. Your faith asks for obedience - it is weak.
   你的信仰要求服從 - 是軟弱的。
 
123. Your god offers light without wisdom.
   你的神提供沒有智慧的光。
 
124. Gangplank will find you.
   剛普朗克會找到你。
 
125. It is you who have shown Gangplank his path. For that, I thank you.
   你們誰提示剛普朗克的去路。對於這一點,我謝謝你。
 
126. Gangplank was drowning. Your actions reminded him to swim.
   剛普朗克被淹死。你的行為讓他想起了游泳。
 
127. You are in motion - but only as a parasite on a host.
   你在運行 - 但只是作為一主人上的寄生蟲。
 
128. Ugly thing. You weren't designed by god, you were made by fools.
   醜陋的東西。你不是上帝所創,你是愚蠢的。
 
129. Creature, you move - but are useless.
   生物,你動 - 但都是沒用的。
 
130. You are a foul creation - born from ignorance.
   你是個犯規的創作 - 無中生有
 
131. What kind of stupid god made you?
   什麼樣愚蠢的神做的?
 
132. They have cheated you of rebirth.
   他們欺騙你重生。
 
133. You move only from hunger that consumes itself.
   你從飢餓消耗能量來運行自己。
 
134. Creature, why would I listen to lies when I can see the truth?
   生物,我為什麼要聽假話的時候,我可以看到真相?
 
135. Your fine words don't disguise your foul design.
   你的漂亮話不要掩飾你犯規的設計。
 
136. Aw, child, you are cute, but I doubt you will be for long.
   哦,孩子,你是可愛的,但我懷疑你會等很長時間。
 
137. Gangplank will find you.
  剛普朗克會找到你。
 
138. You, I like.
   你,我喜歡。
 
139. Change, or feel my god's wrath.
   改變,或者感受到我的神的憤怒。
 
140. Upon Casting Tentacle Smash.png Tentacle Smash
  當鑄造觸手Smash.png觸手扣殺
 
141. Move!
   移動!
 
142. Now!
   現在!
 
143. Learn!
   學習!
 
144. Upon Casting Test of Spirit.png Test of Spirit
  當鑄造精神的Spirit.png測試測試
 
145.
 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言