1. It's not how much time you have, it's how you use it. | |
不是擁有多少時間,重要是如何使用它 。 | |
2. Ah... that fresh start smell. | |
恩...開始新的氣味。 | |
3. Time to start some trouble. | |
時間的啟動帶來些煩惱。 | |
4. Someone's day's about to get wrecked. | |
某些人的一天將遭到破壞。 | |
5. We'll do it the hard way! | |
我們將執行困難的方法。 | |
6. I could make this hurt less. | |
我能做些將傷害減少的方法。 | |
7. Make me repeat myself! | |
重新塑造我自己。 | |
8. Time is not on your side! | |
時間就在你的身邊。 | |
9. Should've walked away. | |
應該走了。 | |
10. I like hitting you! | |
我喜歡打你。 | |
11. Good a time as any to act reckless. | |
善用時間就如任何魯莽的行為。 | |
12. Haha... you never see this coming. | |
哈...你永遠看不到這一切。 | |
13. Come on! Show me something new! | |
來吧!給我一些新的樂趣。 | |
14. Welcome to Zaun! | |
歡迎來到祖安。 | |
15. I'll help you this time. Duck. | |
現在我將會幫助你,鴨子。 | |
16. All out of warnings. | |
所有的警告。 | |
17. This is how we say 'hello' in Zaun. | |
在祖安我們如何說哈囉。 | |
18. Last chance to be anywhere else. | |
最後的機會是其他地方。 | |
19. Keep pushing me. | |
保持影響我。 | |
20. Never had luck. Never needed it. | |
未有的運氣,就不需要它。 | |
21. Every second matters. | |
每秒的決定。 | |
22. Let's make them notice. | |
讓他們注意到我們。 | |
23. Doubt me - I love that. | |
懷疑我-我喜愛這點。 | |
24. No-one keeps me down. | |
沒人能我停止。 | |
25. Time doesn't heal all wounds. | |
時間不能夠治癒一切傷痕。 | |
26. Not quitting until it's right! | |
不停止直到它變為正確。 | |
27. We make the future. | |
我們帶來未來。 | |
28. Progress doesn't belong to one city. | |
進步不屬於城市。 | |
29. Tomorrow's the last of my worries. | |
我擔憂明天的最後。 | |
30. Never look back. | |
從不回頭。 | |
31. Things aren't gonna' improve themselves. | |
每件事不會只為了改善自我。 | |
32. Back to going forward. | |
回去是為了前進。 | |
33. I do my own stunts. | |
我擁有自己的狀態。 | |
34. Zaun is the future. | |
祖安是未來。 | |
35. Every rule needs a break. | |
打破每個規則。 | |
36. Patience? What's that? | |
耐心?那是什麼? | |
37. Fool me once... and I'll just rewind. | |
騙我一次...我只是返回。 | |
38. I hate being responsible. | |
我討厭負責。 | |
39. My pasts have a way of catching up. | |
我存在過去的方法是捕捉。 | |
40. I'd rather make mistakes than make nothing at all. | |
我寧可犯錯也不願意什麼都沒有。 | |
41. I owe them nothing. | |
我沒虧欠她們。 | |
42. I finish what I start. | |
我完成當我開始時。 | |
43. There are always consequences. | |
總是留下些後果。 | |
44. If there are limits... I haven't found them yet. | |
如果有限制...我還沒有找到她們 | |
45. Uh... if anyone sees my paradox, ask 'em where I am. | |
阿... 如果任為我悖論常理,那就問問她們我在哪理悖論常理? | |
46. The timeline was already this broken when I found it. I swear. | |
當我發現時間線時已經打破規則了,我發誓。 | |
47. Let me be honest - I have no idea what I'm doing. | |
讓我說實話-我有我不知道我在幹嘛。 | |
48. This is the longest second of my life. | |
這是我生命中最長的第二段時間。 | |
49. Time scramble doesn't travel my brain. | |
時經爭奪不出我的大腦。 | |
50. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? All of 'em! Hehe... | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 它們所有人! 黑黑... | |
51. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Zero! They make 'em in Zaun! | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 零,它們讓祖安製造。 | |
52. How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Two, if you count Jayce's reflection! Haha! Oh, Jayce. | |
有多少皮爾托福考慮製造錘子? 2,如果計算傑西的影子,喔,傑西。 | |
53. I already calculated your odds. Sorry. | |
我已經計算出你的勝率了,抱歉。 | |
54. I've seen your future - and it's got broken bones. | |
我已經看到你的未來,並且是破碎的骨頭。 | |
55. Won this fight already - doing it again for fun. | |
已經贏了這場戰鬥,做這件事只是好玩。 | |
56. Run away, little Piltie! | |
逃跑,小小的皮爾托福。 | |
57. You're in the wrong neighbourhood. | |
你弄錯了鄰居。 | |
58. Great. Pilties. | |
棒。皮爾托福。 | |
59. Last warning: go home. | |
最後警告:回家。 | |
60. Dibs on the hat! | |
在帽子上的Dibs | |
61. Aw... who called the cops? | |
喔... 誰叫警察來的? | |
62. Scared of a little revolution, Caitlyn? | |
驚嚇你的微不足到重生了,凱特琳? | |
63. Go where you want, Mundo - outside of Zaun. | |
去你想去的,盟多。離開祖安。 | |
64. ZAUUUUUUUUUN!!! | |
祖安!!! | |
65. Garen - shouted any good names lately? | |
蓋倫-喊什麼好名字了? | |
66. I like you better on paper, poster boy. | |
我喜歡你在報紙上,海報男孩。 | |
67. Nice face - shame if something happened to it. | |
帥臉-就是羞恥如果喜歡它的話 | |
68. I'll never be like this guy. | |
我從不喜歡同性戀。 | |
69. So, uh... how about that weather? | |
所以,阿...天氣如何? | |
70. I had a crush - until you started talking to the gun. | |
我有暗戀的對象-直到你開始談論槍。 | |
71. Guns. Original. | |
槍炮。原始的產物。 | |
72. You give Zaun a bad name. | |
你給祖安不好的名聲。 | |
73. I lost a pet rat once. Is that you, Mr Tails? | |
我失去了寵物鼠,是你嗎尾巴先生? | |
74. Take my time machine, Urgot. You clearly need it more. | |
浪費我時間的機器。烏爾加特。你顯然很需要滾蛋。 | |
75. I'll poke your eye out- head out- face off? How do you even work? | |
我會挖出你的眼睛、頭、臉?你怎麼工作? | |
76. Hey, sellout! | |
嘿,賣我! | |
77. You forgot your roots, Vi. | |
你忘記你的根,非艾。 | |
78. You used to be cool. | |
你曾經用得很酷。 | |
79. You'll always be Zaun to me. | |
你給我永遠成為祖安的。 | |
80. One day, you'll come back to Zaun. | |
某天,你將回到祖安。 | |
81. Never go full robot. | |
從未成為全部的機器人。 | |
82. You're everything wrong with Zaun. | |
你已經在祖安犯錯一切。 | |
83. I'll never be like this guy. | |
我永遠不會喜歡像你這樣的傢伙。 | |
84. See? You're part of the problem! | |
看到沒?你有一部分已經有問題! | |
85. Zaun's future's about to get brighter. | |
祖安的未來是明亮的。 | |
86. Think you're Zaun? Prove it. | |
想想你的祖安?改善它。 | |
87. Timefight! | |
時間的戰鬥 | |
88. I really hope you're not the future me. | |
我真的希望你不是我的未來。 | |
89. Catch! | |
捕捉! | |
90. Heads up! | |
小心! | |
91. Don't blink! | |
別眨眼! | |
92. Think fast! | |
想快點! | |
93. Step right up! | |
腳步向前! | |
94. Come get me! | |
來抓我! | |
95. Made it! | |
做好了! | |
96. Surprise! | |
驚訝吧! | |
97. Time snap! | |
臨時的時間! | |
98. Go! | |
出發! | |
99. Look out! | |
小心。 | |
100. Do-over! | |
做吧! | |
101. One more time! | |
在一次! | |
102. Reversing polarity! | |
反向特性! | |
103. I'm no angel. | |
我不是天使。 | |
104. Yep. Put an angel on the job. I could use a break. | |
是的。把天使給我,我能夠破壞它。 | |
105. I'm sure I won't be needing this... but I'll take it anyhow. | |
我確定,我不需要這個,但我將會接受它。 | |
106. A second chance? I thought I was on my fifth! | |
第二次機會?我以為這是我第五個機會! | |
107. I love hitting Pilties with their own toys. | |
我愛攻擊皮爾托福用它們的玩具 | |
108. Put a gun on a sword; typical Piltover brilliance. | |
槍上的劍;典型皮爾托福的輝煌。 | |
109. Let's go hunt some liches. | |
出發捕捉巫妖。 | |
110. All in - just my style. | |
梭哈-這是我的風格。 | |
111. It's like it was made for me. | |
這就像是它為我而存在。 | |
112. How can I not buy this? | |
我怎麼能不買? | |
113. Not much of a hat guy... but this thing is awesome! | |
沒有大帽子的傢伙... 但這實在太棒了! | |
114. Rabadon must've been a fun guy. | |
雷巴頓表示有趣的傢伙。 | |
115. Some things do get better with time. | |
某些事情可以得到更多更好的時間。 | |
116. Yep; this thing has a bright future. | |
是的;這件事帶來光明未來。 | |
117. Sometimes, age has its benefits. | |
有時候,年齡有它的好處。 | |
118. Three forces at work. | |
三個重點在工作。 | |
119. Triple threat. | |
三重威脅。 | |
120. And I'm fighting with teeth. | |
和我戰鬥的牙齒 | |
121. That is one big tooth. | |
那是一個大牙齒 | |
122. Can't hide your weak spots from me! | |
在我面前,不能隱藏你的弱點 | |
123. This thing creeps me out. | |
這件事情小兵出去。 | |
124. Huh. Freezing time. Interesting. | |
哈。凍結時間。有趣。 | |
125. Stops time? Huh. Thought I'd never get a break. | |
停止時間? 哈。我以為我從沒得到休息。 | |
126. I'm old enough to buy this. | |
我已經老到足夠買這個了。 | |
127. 'Gotta' do better than that, law-dog! | |
得 ,做得不錯,法律下的走狗。 | |
128. Next time, shoot where I'm 'gonna' be! | |
下一次,射我會去的地方! | |
129. Were you trying to hit me? | |
你想試著打我? | |
130. Swing and a miss, top hat! | |
翅膀與思念,高帽。 | |
131. You 'gotta' teach me that trick, Zil! | |
你得手了 教我欺騙Zil | |
132. I coulda' survived that - but thanks anyway. | |
我本來可倖存下-但還是謝謝你 | |
133. I need to rethink a couple things. | |
我需要重新考慮一些事情。 | |
134. Back before anyone notices. | |
回想以前注意到的。 | |
135. Taking a breather. | |
喘息。 | |
136. They'll wish I stayed here. | |
它們希望我住在這。 | |
137. Yep... that went exactly how I didn't want it to go. | |
Yep...那我究竟又如何去走下去 | |
138. Back to square seven. | |
回到原點 | |
139. Let's not do that again. | |
出發不要再一次 | |
140. Second first time for everything! | |
第二次做第一次的事情。 | |
141. That worked in another timeline. | |
工作在另一個時間點。 | |
2015年7月4日 星期六
Ekko 艾克 中英翻譯
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
68.句 真的是這樣翻的?
回覆刪除