0. It is my burden to carry an eye of god. It is my privilege to see the truth. | |
擁有神的眼睛是我的負擔。能看到真理是我的榮幸。 | |
1. We cannot comprehend the design. A raindrop cannot comprehend a river valley. | |
我們不能理解設計。就像雨滴不能理解河谷。(燕雀豈知鴻鸕之志) | |
2. To die is to drown - so I will swim well, till I can swim no more. | |
死因於淹死- 所以我游得好,直到我不能再游 | |
3. You are not in motion. | |
你沒有運行 | |
4. This will be quick. | |
這將很迅速 | |
5. To live... is to fight. | |
活著…就是戰鬥 | |
6. You will be tested. | |
你將受到試驗 | |
7. We never stop. | |
我們從不停止 | |
8. This is a great day. | |
這是偉大日子 | |
9. Reality is brutal. | |
現實是殘酷的 | |
10. Blessed is motion. | |
祝福的運行 | |
11. I am here to test souls. | |
我在這裡試驗靈魂 | |
12. Ha! Let's begin again! | |
哈!讓我們再度開始! | |
13. A good fight. | |
好的戰鬥 | |
14. Now... we begin. | |
現在…我們開始 | |
15. This is the first lesson. | |
這是第一課 | |
16. The vortex is all. | |
漩渦就是一切 | |
17. Ha ha ha, you think you can beat me? | |
哈哈哈,你以為你能打敗我嗎? | |
18. They need wisdom. They don't need teeth. | |
他們需要智慧。他們不需要的牙齒。 | |
19. You stagnated. | |
你停滯不前 | |
20. You will be destroyed. | |
你將被摧毀 | |
21. I slayed greater serpents as a child. | |
我殺戮偉大的巴龍就像是殺一個孩子。 | |
22. Here they call you a monster. In Buhru, we would call you dinner. | |
在這裡,他們稱呼一個怪物。在巴龍區,我們會叫你吃飯。 | |
23. If I hate something, I destroy it. If I want something, I take it. | |
如果我不喜歡的東西,我摧毀它。如果我想要的東西,我會取走。 | |
24. I am a teacher. Bilgewater will learn. | |
我是一個老師。銹水會學習。 | |
25. We are born knowing what to do. We must only act. | |
我們天生知道該怎麼辦。我們只能採取行動。 | |
26. They must be tested to grow. | |
他們必須嘗試成長。 | |
27. It is terrible to be satisfied. The world needs us to chase dreams. | |
滿足是可怕的。這個世界需要我們去追逐夢想。 | |
28. This ends one of two ways - they run, or I break them. | |
這結束兩種方式之一 - 他們跑,不然我打破他們。 | |
29. I don't scare, I don't tire, and I don't stop. | |
我不怕,我不投胎了,我也不會停止。 | |
30. Good? Evil? Why should we care for such things? | |
好?邪惡?我們為什麼要關心這樣的事情? | |
31. Life is the sweetness of fruit, and the joy of battle! | |
生命是水果的甜味,戰鬥的快樂! | |
32. There is joy in food... and fighting. | |
有快樂的食物... ...和戰鬥。 | |
33. Motion is all. | |
運動就是一切。 | |
34. The sea is ripe for battle. | |
大海是成熟的戰鬥。 | |
35. I break hearts. I break spines. | |
我打破心。我打破了刺。 | |
36. Ah, everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face. | |
啊,每個人都有一個計劃,直到他們被打臉。 | |
37. Men live, men die. Change is good. | |
人們生,人們亡。變化是一件好事。 | |
38. They will learn or they will die. | |
他們將學習,否則會死的。 | |
39. There are kind and gentle gods. Mine isn't one of those. | |
有一種溫柔的神。我不是其中之一。 | |
40. The ocean is calm. It is our desires that stir it. | |
海洋是平靜的,這是我們的願望是攪拌它。 | |
41. Even if I die, I die in motion. | |
就算我死了,我死在運行中。 | |
42. The waves will drag you down, unless you fight to shore. | |
浪會拖你下來,除非你拼到岸邊。 | |
43. How could I love only one man? They break too easily. | |
我怎麼可能只愛一個人?他們太容易破壞。 | |
44. All of us are born storms. | |
我們所有的人是起源於的風暴。 | |
45. Wisdom is frequently a kick in the head. | |
智慧往往是在頭上踢。 | |
46. Life is too short for fear. | |
人生苦短於恐懼中。 | |
47. Chase what is desired. | |
追逐所需的慾望。 | |
48. We are not one soul. We are many. | |
我們不是一個靈魂,我們有很多。 | |
49. Many gods ask for worship. They are weak gods. | |
許多神要求崇拜。他們是軟弱的神。 | |
50. My god is not love - it is a kick in the pants. | |
我的上帝不是愛情 - 它在褲子踢。 | |
51. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. | |
如果沒有變化,裡面的東西我們睡覺,很少喚醒。 | |
52. Many die. Worthy souls find new forms. | |
許多死去。有價值的靈魂找到新的形式。 | |
53. Bearded Lady, Nagakabouros, names don't matter! Action does. | |
大鬍子女士,Nagakabouros,名字不重要!做了什麼(才重要)。 | |
54. It is the storm that is life. | |
暴風雨就是生活。 | |
55. I value truth - and barbecue. | |
我看重的真理 - 和燒烤。 | |
56. My name is Illaoi. | |
我的名字是Illaoi。 | |
57. My god doesn't want peace. | |
我的上帝不希望和平。 | |
58. All that lives... moves. | |
所有的生活......移動。 | |
59. Live your life, chase what you desire, what else matters? | |
活在你的生命,追逐你的渴望,還有什麼事情? | |
60. A fool and his spirit are easily parted. | |
傻瓜和他的靈魂很容易分開。 | |
61. Watch your mouth, or I'll slap the soul out of you. | |
小心你的嘴,否則我會一巴掌靈魂出你。 | |
62. Fight me, if you have the spirit. | |
挑戰我,如果你有靈魂。 | |
63. I want you to hit me as hard as you can. | |
我想要你打我,就像你努力所做的。 | |
64. Smile, child, or I'll shove your jaw into your brain. | |
微笑,孩子,不然我就撞掉你的下巴到你的大腦。 | |
65. You wanted to be a god! Instead, you are a useless antique! | |
你想成為一個神!相反,你是一個無用的古董! | |
66. Foul creature, you would stop time when all things must move! | |
犯規的生物,你會停止時間,當所有事情都要動! | |
67. You soul is a fetid, stagnant pool, untouched by the tide! | |
你的靈魂是一種惡臭,一潭死水,觸摸不及潮流! | |
68. You are not free from death! You are dead. | |
你的死亡不是免費的!你死定了。 | |
69. You powers are stolen from the flow. You have damned your homeland. | |
你的力量從流動中偷竊走了。你有該死的家庭背景。 | |
70. Abomination! You are without motion. | |
憎惡!你沒有運行。 | |
71. You suffered... but learned nothing. | |
你遭受了......但什麼也沒學到。 | |
72. What is truly noble and good would never ask you to serve another! | |
什麼是真正良好的貴族就是絕不會要求你服務! | |
73. Duty, honor, nations? These are stagnant falsehoods! | |
責任,榮譽,國家?這些都是謊言停滯! | |
74. You are slaves enchained by lies when we were born to chase our desires! | |
你是被當我們出生追逐我們的慾望的謊言被束縛的奴隸! | |
75. Laws, rules, these are falsehoods! Truth is chaos! | |
法律,法規,這些都是謊言!真理往往混亂! | |
76. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test! | |
我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗! | |
77. Honor? Duty? Ha! What your heart demands is all that matters. | |
榮譽?使命?哈!你的心臟是要求所有的事項。 | |
78. Your people pretend to be strong. I think they are afraid. | |
你們的人假裝堅強。我想他們是害怕。 | |
79. Your people seek a worthy death. Mine, a worthy life. | |
你們的人尋求死得其所,心,一個值得的生命。 | |
80. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
81. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
82. Northman. There are motions I would like to show you. | |
北方男人。還有運行,我想告訴你。 | |
83. I know you are strong. I wonder if you have stamina. | |
我知道你是堅強的。我不知道你是否有後勁。 | |
84. Finally, a man who won't break. | |
最後,一個人誰也不會破裂。 | |
85. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你住的Nagakabouros準備好。 | |
86. You have followed our ways as if born to them. | |
好像天生對他們你已經按照我們的方式。 | |
87. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
88. You are a cycle without purpose. I will end you! | |
你是沒有目的的輪迴。我將結束你! | |
89. Fiend, I bring you true death. | |
惡魔,我給你帶來真正的死亡。 | |
90. You are a cloud of broken souls, you are an abomination. | |
你是破碎的靈魂的雲,你是可憎的。 | |
91. You will trouble this land no more. | |
你將不再會對這片土地有麻煩。 | |
92. You are not welcome here, creature. | |
這裡不歡迎你們,生物。 | |
93. I am your enemy because you offend my god - because you cannot change. | |
我是你的敵人,因為你得罪我的上帝 - 因為你無法改變。 | |
94. You will challenge me? Ha ha ha ha... even death fears my god. | |
你會挑戰我?哈哈哈哈......甚至死亡的恐懼,我的上帝。 | |
95. Why would I need a spirit's help? I am guided by Nagakabouros. | |
為什麼我需要一種靈魂的幫助?我被Nagakabouros指導。 | |
96. Little one, I don't need empathy. Seek those who do. | |
小傢伙,我不需要同情。尋找那些誰做的。 | |
97. Go back to where men are weak, and need your inspiration. | |
回去的地方,人是薄弱的,需要你的靈感。 | |
98. We know your true name. We do not fear you. | |
我們知道您的真實姓名,我們不害怕你。 | |
99. Life is not balance. It is motion! | |
生命不是平衡,是運行! | |
100. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
101. Your god was forgotten. Mine cannot be ignored. | |
你們的神遺忘了。心志是不容忽視的。 | |
102. False prophet! You don't even serve a true god! | |
假先知!你甚至不成為一個真正的上帝! | |
103. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。 | |
104. You move well. Now, you must only find joy in the motion. | |
你移動的很好。現在,你只能在運行中找到快樂。 | |
105. I broke men's hearts. I broke men's spines. You're the first who's going to get both. | |
我打破了人們的心。我打破了人的心。你是第一個誰去同時獲得。 | |
106. You paid your tithe to the mother. Now show me what she taught you. | |
你付出你的十分之一給母親。現在向我展示她所教給你的。 | |
107. You have learned your lesson, now fight! Kill! Conquer! | |
你已經學到教訓,現在戰鬥!殺!征服! | |
108. You are in motion, love. | |
你在運行,愛。 | |
109. I do not want excuses. The failure was yours. | |
我不想要找藉口。失敗是你的。 | |
110. Did she not show you the way forward? Go! | |
難道她不給你帶路?走! | |
111. You want revenge? Take it! | |
你想報仇?拿去吧! | |
112. You swim well, Gangplank. | |
你游得好,剛普朗克。 | |
113. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
114. You live as Nagakabouros intends. Good. | |
你生命的Nagakabouros存在,很好。 | |
115. The tempest is Nagakabouros. You serve, but are blind. | |
暴風雨是Nagakabouros服務,但盲目的。 | |
116. I do not challenge you, I bring you the test! | |
我不挑戰你,我給你帶來了考驗! | |
117. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
118. Trust the motion. All spirits are Nagakabouros'. | |
相信運行。所有的精神皆是Nagakabouros'。 | |
119. No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires. | |
沒有愛心是不可能的,我的上帝,你需要按照你的願望。 | |
120. Foolish spirit, begone! | |
愚蠢的精神,滾開! | |
121. You worship the sun - it is my god that drives it through the sky. | |
你崇拜太陽 - 是我的上帝,駕馭天空中。 | |
122. Your faith asks for obedience - it is weak. | |
你的信仰要求服從 - 是軟弱的。 | |
123. Your god offers light without wisdom. | |
你的神提供沒有智慧的光。 | |
124. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
125. It is you who have shown Gangplank his path. For that, I thank you. | |
你們誰提示剛普朗克的去路。對於這一點,我謝謝你。 | |
126. Gangplank was drowning. Your actions reminded him to swim. | |
剛普朗克被淹死。你的行為讓他想起了游泳。 | |
127. You are in motion - but only as a parasite on a host. | |
你在運行 - 但只是作為一主人上的寄生蟲。 | |
128. Ugly thing. You weren't designed by god, you were made by fools. | |
醜陋的東西。你不是上帝所創,你是愚蠢的。 | |
129. Creature, you move - but are useless. | |
生物,你動 - 但都是沒用的。 | |
130. You are a foul creation - born from ignorance. | |
你是個犯規的創作 - 無中生有 | |
131. What kind of stupid god made you? | |
什麼樣愚蠢的神做的? | |
132. They have cheated you of rebirth. | |
他們欺騙你重生。 | |
133. You move only from hunger that consumes itself. | |
你從飢餓消耗能量來運行自己。 | |
134. Creature, why would I listen to lies when I can see the truth? | |
生物,我為什麼要聽假話的時候,我可以看到真相? | |
135. Your fine words don't disguise your foul design. | |
你的漂亮話不要掩飾你犯規的設計。 | |
136. Aw, child, you are cute, but I doubt you will be for long. | |
哦,孩子,你是可愛的,但我懷疑你會等很長時間。 | |
137. Gangplank will find you. | |
剛普朗克會找到你。 | |
138. You, I like. | |
你,我喜歡。 | |
139. Change, or feel my god's wrath. | |
改變,或者感受到我的神的憤怒。 | |
140. Upon Casting Tentacle Smash.png Tentacle Smash | |
當鑄造觸手Smash.png觸手扣殺 | |
141. Move! | |
移動! | |
142. Now! | |
現在! | |
143. Learn! | |
學習! | |
144. Upon Casting Test of Spirit.png Test of Spirit | |
當鑄造精神的Spirit.png測試測試 | |
145. | |
2016年7月30日 星期六
Illaoi 伊羅旖 中英翻譯
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)